💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote for Gaga Daily in the Little Monster Awards!

Kayla

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lady Gaga Source
â€@HausOfLucas
Unfortunately I had to discontinue the Favorite Forum category because of obvious bot voting by GagaDaily :)

iRKJ16v3a0i99.gif

Lady Gaga Source â€@HausOfLucas 1h
Kudos to @gagadaily for playing fair!

they dragged yall

ChicaSkas

This was dumb. we didn't KNOW about the hacks and the entire category is thrown away like toilet paper?

Please re-instate it from Zero, add Propagaga to it, and start over.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

This was dumb. we didn't KNOW about the hacks and the entire category is thrown away like toilet paper?

Please re-instate it from Zero, add Propagaga to it, and start over.

This. And if the poll had the technology to limit the votes to 50 or 100 per IP address, why not limit it to ONE? If you can vote more than once, it's not a real "poll".

ChicaSkas

This. And if the poll had the technology to limit the votes to 50 or 100 per IP address, why not limit it to ONE? If you can vote more than once, it's not a real "poll".

I tweeted the guy my sentiments. the category should be reupped on a secure poll site that will not allow revotes.

Frankly, the whole thing should be done over if we are going to do it fairly and right.

Called out Perez too for not making peace with Gaga already. You really don't want to have the hugest pop star on the planet as your enemy for this long, getting boring.....

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

People used bots?

How do you even....

I can't.

If you're gonna get extraextra votes, just smash on the button. Relying on fancy technology jut takes the fun away.

And really, it WOULDNT BE hard for GGD to jump up quickly AND honestly. Voting just ONCE you could see the percentage jump a fairly considerable amount. Neither side needed bots, tbh.

Seriously, though. If you're reading this and you used a bot, not cool. We already had an advantage with a larger population, you didn't need to make a bot too.

Did BOTH sides have people who voted multiple times? Obviously. That's what happens when you get polls like this. But if you're gonna be unfair, be unfair in the same way the other side is too, damn. :smh:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived