Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Reddit: People sharing stories about Pre-Fame Gaga

Hello Mr. Radio

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MoneyFameSex

She used to go to my friend's bar while she was attending NYU, begging him to let her DJ for a night and she swore she would bring in crowds. He let her spin, nobody came. 

369578_100000430593526_485251305_n.jpg

WarriorPrince

She used to go to my friend's bar while she was attending NYU, begging him to let her DJ for a night and she swore she would bring in crowds. He let her spin, nobody came. 

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

idk why you posting that quote along with that picture made me laugh... But it did! :lmao:

Catalystluna56

I just found this too! I posted on it informing them about her coke usage. It's so funny how they don't know stuff about her, yet they try to take a definitive stance.

MoneyFameSex

[–]ABCGum13 [score hidden] 20 minutes ago
my buddy went to your H.S. said she used to sing No Doubt covers at the dances.

aweee

I like this one:

Glad I found this! I dated a girl that was in her class at SH and I will always remember her coming to this party in the village and telling everyone about her meetings with LA Reid and how she was gonna break through. Everyone brushed it off as bull**** until she sat at the piano and I **** you not three stories of this house just stopped. Say what you will about the crazy (which was already kinda there at this point) but her musical chops were impressive.

MarryTheSequins

Was she Sarah Brown or Adellade? I have a hard time seeing her as Sarah Brown, haha.

Adelaide. For what it's worth, my parents thought she was extremely talented.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived