💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga garners critical praise for GMA appearance

Americano

Featured Posts

HausOfMiklaus

The best part was Gaga clicking her heels together and repeating, “There’s no place like Good Morning America.†This obvious, wonderfully egoless little coda won her some genuine laughs, and suggests that Gaga wants to show us some love after all.

Since when did she hold back on the love anyway? Since when did Gaga have an 0.1% instance of having ego? People need to start realizing this crap asap. :nails:

Anywho, it was a tight, fun and incredible performance. It left you wanting more while already giving so much. I'm liking her referencing all possible eras for Applause, it feels so.. right. MOAR!  :party:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Lady Gaga's Good Morning America appearance started with a lovely Streisand-esque performance of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" before quickly devolving into a journey down the yellow brick road and costume changes that made her into Dorothy, the Good Witch, and the Wicked Witch

Actually, the final costume was the Wizard :awkney:

elijahfan

I knew it would appeal to people!

Yes, I feel like for once, people have stopped taking her too seriously at the wrong moments

AgusPop

Everybody outside of this fan base loved it.

This means this is very good for her. Gaga keep doing this way

WHO-BUYS-GAGA-RECORDS1.gif

Yass, Gaga, Yasssss! :fan: ...It was a great performance, and totally suitable for a morning show. The wig-snatching was epiiiiic! :Jase:

JaggedMonster

It was straight up community theater, lol, but there's a certain charm to that I think a lot of people can latch on to--people that might struggle to latch on to her more forward thinking and bigger performances. I personally prefer her more theoretical wonkery, but this kind of stuff helps balance it out nicely.

It was straight up community theater, :cryga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived