Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

:omg: she only slept around 2 hours? :ohno: and she woke up so early

she probably slept during the day or something 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

She's only letting 50 people in who are wearing ALL black. Everyone else who was here since last night isn't allowed in. This is messed up there's so much drama here right now.

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:  I can't wait!  :party:

She's only letting 50 people in who are wearing ALL black. Everyone else who was here since last night isn't allowed in. This is messed up there's so much drama here right now.

Wait, what?  :huh: 

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Cameron Dallas

:excited2::excited2::excited2: I can't wait! :party:

Wait, what? :huh:

There was a long line of fans waiting, but they handed out tickets to only 50 people wearing only black. Everyone else was thrown to these side. Most of us have been here since last night so we basically waiting for nothing and they threw us behind a barricade. Worst part is the barricade is behind a row of cars, so she won't be able to greet us.

There was a long line of fans waiting, but they handed out tickets to only 50 people wearing only black. Everyone else was thrown to these side. Most of us have been here since last night so we basically waiting for nothing and they threw us behind a barricade. Worst part is the barricade is behind a row of cars, so she won't be able to greet us.

u better be wearing black and good luck meeting her.

Cameron Dallas

u better be wearing black and good luck meeting her.

They already selected the people. They said if they need more they pick random people wearing black. Luckily in wearing enough black so I qualify for being picked randomly

Bad Kids

she probably slept during the day or something 

I can't handle sleeping that little, hahaha, hopefully :ohno: if she has so little amount of sleep for almost 5 years already, that's unhealthy :ohno:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

GagaMyBlood95

I can't handle sleeping that little, hahaha, hopefully :ohno: if she has so little amount of sleep for almost 5 years already, that's unhealthy :ohno:

I'm sure she's okay, she seems very healthy  ;)

Bad Kids

I'm sure she's okay, she seems very healthy  ;)

:party: yes she does :flutter: i shall stop worrying :laughga:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived