Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: 'Gaga of Oz' [HD] / Interview on Good Morning America

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Good vocals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dancing

Idgaf if she sits in a chair all day and sings as long as the vocals are good. Dancing is cool, but I hate it when it affects her vocal performance. This is why I LOVE this performance so much.

I concur.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• La Primavera

• elixt

• Cameron Dallas

• Unicorn De Milo

After watching it a few more times, i'm starting to have problems with it. She could've done so much more with this performance. It was basically her VMA performance but given a Wizard of Oz theme.

The beginning was perfect! But the transition into Applause didn't work and felt rushed. I love when Gaga changes up her songs for live performances and I feel that's what she should've done. With a theme like Oz, she could've given the song more of a theatrical sound and made it much more epic. I'm also really hoping she doesn't overdo the costume changes as the GP might get sick of it, but she did much better than at the VMA's where she really had to rush and almost destroyed her set trying to change in time.

I know we've only had 3 performances of Applause so far but I feel we have so much more to see from her. Her previous eras had some epic performances, and I hope we get many more this time around with ARTPOP!

• Shadow locked this topic