💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga performs at V Magazine event.

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

I don't think we're getting new music (or nice quality videos) from this, but anyway excited lol.

And also, I don't think MarcMonster is attending since I think it's a private party.

Check out this tweet (don't know who The Dirty Pearls are tho) 

The Dirty Pearls â€@thedirtypearls 23min
Tonight....we party! @ladygaga @ladystarlightny @BrianNewmanNY @AngiePontani @BREEDLOVENYC @tommylondon #BringOnTheNight #PartyTimeExcellent

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

I don't think we're getting new music (or nice quality videos) from this, but anyway excited lol.

And also, I don't think MarcMonster is attending since I think it's a private party.

Its happening soon :excited2:

It's science, bitch

Gaga having a party always comes with rumors of her performing but they are never true. Why would she put on a show on stage when she could just actually hang out with her friends and get drunk. lol. 

The Dirty Pearls in a patch for all the Rivington Rebels

The Dirty Pearls are a rock band from New York that she's friends with (and no, I am not confusing

them with Semi Precious Weapons :coffee: ).

In the awesome 2011 VMA promo you can see Tommy London (the singer) partying at the table with Gaga, Starlight, Justin Tranter, and a few others.  ;)

Bambino

DRAG HA BAMBINO DRAG

Is his life dedicated to following her? How upsetting to not have a life and to just stalk someone pursuing their dream 

It was true. He followed her to the event and took pics with her :lmao:

Dangerous Man

omg. i shouldve known this. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived