New Go-Go Gaga pics: Former Pal Releases Book

cuzzin

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes nice avi btw :worship:

Really? Oh thanks that's nice :hug:

I always admire all the other avis (like yours) because they look like HQ pics and mine look kinda weird because I don't know anything about making sets and avis :ohno:

high heeled fem

Really? Oh thanks that's nice

I always admire all the other avis (like yours) because they look like HQ pics and mine look kinda weird because I don't know anything about making sets and avis

:hug: yeah its great :) was waiting for someone to have one from aura :worship:  i have no idea either

goto graphics haus0fzach is amazing he did mind he has request thread :excited2:

I just hope Gaga is okay with him revealing this information.

Tara tweeted that "a little birdie" wanted to thank Brendan Sullivan, so she at least knows about this and seems okay with it, unless I interpreted that the wrong way..

heavyMetalGAGA

The days she was living in Manhattan fighting for her way to the top interest me soo much. She was and still is such a hard worker, that is one of the reasons why I'm such a big fan. It really inspires me to always do my best, I couldn't thank her enough for that!

And she went through so much adversity too, but always picked herself back up. Ah, I just love Stefani  :shy:

:hug: yeah its great :) was waiting for someone to have one from aura :worship:  i have no idea either

goto graphics haus0fzach is amazing he did mind he has request thread 

Your set is amazing :legend:

Thanks I'll check it out!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived