💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

JustJared Interview - New Song: Donatella

Underneath

Featured Posts

Underneath

@JaredEng: Oh, just casually got off the phone with @ladygaga

@JaredEng: Transcribing my @ladygaga interview now... One of the songs off her new album is the name of a fashion designer. Like Jay-Z's "Tom Ford"!

@dominckgrosso: @JaredEng @ladygaga what did you guys speak about ?

@JaredEng: @dominickgrosso @ladygaga new song titles! vmas performance! lots more!

tumblr_mcf7gfNVG71qhaleao1_250.giftumblr_mcf7gfNVG71qhaleao2_250.gif

Lady Gaga has revealed a new song title from her forthcoming album ARTPOP exclusively to JustJared.com – “Donatella“!

“‘Donatella‘ is my love letter to Donatella [Versace],†she told Just Jared on Friday afternoon about the 58-year-old Italian fashion designer. “The song is an incredible crazy fun pop song with really raising electronic beats that I did with [producer] Zedd. It’s about being a fearless female and not caring what people say about you – being proud of who you are and walking the walk no matter what.â€

When asked if Gaga would liken this song to Jay-Z‘s “Tom Fordâ€, she responded, “No, it’s not so much about Donatella as a brand as it is Donatella the person, about me as a person, that idea of what the public wants from you.â€

Gaga continued her explanation of the song to JJ: “Donatella, maybe she’s a b---h, maybe she’s too skinny, maybe she’s too rich, maybe she’s too out there. Or, maybe she’s brilliant, maybe she’s intelligent, maybe she’s strong, maybe she’s everything, maybe she’s Donatella.â€

We can’t wait to hear all about “Donatella“!

Edited by AyaKara

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hypocrateen

• AlienFugitive

• Glow

• Alien Tulip

Top Posters In This Topic

Inb4 Donatella or Versace as the designer title

Edited by HyoYeon

inuborg

@JaredEng: Oh, just casually got off the phone with @ladygaga

@JaredEng: Transcribing my @ladygaga interview now... One of the songs off her new album is the name of a fashion designer. Like Jay-Z's "Tom Ford"!

@dominckgrosso: @JaredEng @ladygaga what did you guys speak about ?

@JaredEng: @dominickgrosso @ladygaga new song titles! vmas performance! lots more!

tumblr_mcf7gfNVG71qhaleao1_250.giftumblr_mcf7gfNVG71qhaleao2_250.gif

The song about shoes was Red Flame

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Shadow locked this topic