Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MarcMonster's interview with DJ White Shadow

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll get more information out of this interview than most Gaga radio interviews, fools.

Marc asked some pretty good questions.

Why are people jealous and bitter? Don't be a Madonna, just be a Gaga. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I don't get why some of the comments on the interview are so negative towards the questions and "lack of information." At the end of the day, it wouldn't really be his information to give out and I felt it was a pretty good interview into understanding how gaga works and his perspective of the whole thing (AP, leaks etc) outside of a condensed tweet. I also like that Marc mentioned pdf because I'm sure that despite djws' obvious admiration for gaga, he will want to be appreciated for his own pieces too in the future.

Evan Peters

He needs to stop acting like he knows what every fan wants and doesn't want. 

Pls sit Marc.

tumblr_mgh69si1bQ1rbb4i5o5_250.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

I skimmed through it and found that he asked a lot of interesting questions. Can't wait to read the whole thing later.

Hot Space

But there’s a lot of good club songs and a lot of… other stuff.

:udidnt: :udidnt: :udidnt:

Really good interview! Very interesting hearing his take on everything, I like what he was saying about Roar and Blurred Lines and that we should just enjoy the music. It is very easy to get swept up in all the charts and records and all of that (I certainly do) but what's really important is just enjoying it all, no one will care who got number 1 or who broke what record in a few years because sure enough someone else will come along and break the record and then it won't matter.This interview has actually made me calm down a bit on all the craziness from the past few days; I'm just gonna enjoy the whole process now and whatever happens, happens. Number 1's, record breakers - great, if not it's no biggie :)

I am SUPER excited for iTunes and ARTPOP now, the way everyone's talking about it is really interesting, no over-hype but it's all definitely getting me pumped

Most important info IMO:

01) They completely rerecorded Cake Like Lady Gaga and it will actually get released now.

02) They are going to do something with the recordings of The Born This Way Ball  :excited2:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived