Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bill Werde about ARTPOP + more! (Updated)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

GagaSlayedYou

BILBOARD's editorial director has just joined to ATRL and he is answering some questions.

What do you predict ARTPOP to sell first week? Gaga is an albumsartist, after all... Or is she?

cant predict yet. too much time and planned activity between now and album. but the album appears to be pre-ordering a little more slowly than i might have expected, based on the instant grat stats that are being compiled as part of first

week single sales totals

Bill, are you disappointed with Applause's ill, are you disappointed with Applause's chart position? chart position?

For a leaked/rushed first week and a lyrically atypical (for hot 100) song I think it's doing well. doing well.

Bill sis can u sneak Gaga in the top3 this Bill sis can u sneak Gaga in the top3 this week?

Just in case anyone really doesn't understand: the billboard charts are pure math.Tho I never share my personal wishes for the charts, share my personal wishes for the charts, that's are plenty of times I'm disappointed or surprised or elated by the results. But I cannot affect them.

Favorite artists?

Presently faves include Janelle Monae, P!nk, Katy Peer, Lady Gaga, Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, Frank Ccean, Miguel, Drake, Kanye West, Ed Sheeran. All-time faves tend toward the classics: Ramones, Velvet Underground, Johnny Cash, Beatles, NWA.

Leak ARTPOP.

No. I'm very anti piracy and very pro artist rights to control the distribution of their art.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?p=16005214#post16005214

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

There's no reason to pre-order it lol I haven't yet because it doesn't make a difference 

Hard to judge fairly, because that wasn't a normal first week with full promo.

And Gaga had little momentum going in. 

He also answered more questions about Applause/Gaga:

Bill, are you disappointed with Applause's chart position?
No. For a leaked/rushed first week and a lyrically atypical (for hot 100) song I think it's doing well.

Bill sis can u sneak Gaga in the top3 this week? :lmao:
Just in case anyone really doesn't understand: the billboard charts are pure math. Tho I never share my personal wishes for the charts, that's are plenty of times I'm disappointed or surprised or elated by the results. But I cannot affect them.

Leak ARTPOP. :rip:
No. I'm very anti piracy and very pro artist rights to control the distribution of their art.

inuborg

How do we have proof? Such an important person has better things to do than be on a pop forum.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Galactic Mess

She's been out of the public eye for long, and left a sour taste in people's mouths. Now is the moment when she tries to get everyone to like her again, so the sales for this album probably won't be as front-loaded as they were with BTW. First week sales won't matter as much as they did a couple of years ago, proportionally speaking.

jackieshan

How do we have proof? Such an important person has better things to do than be on a pop forum.

It's him he confirmed it on his twitter, he's been meaning to join atrl for a while.

Doesn't matter though, longevity is what she should aim for.

Gaga might have broken the record, Applause is rising, the music video is flawless, and we have a performance in a few days.

I couldn't care less. :ohwell:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived