πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: 'Applause' to debut with 200k in US (Current: #3 - iTunes)

Americano

Featured Posts

mr.peter

well i cant blame ppl for not wanting it. Im the biggest gaga fan youll find... and i dont even like it

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karl

• Michael

• Americano

• PopMayhem

Top Posters In This Topic

Zilla

:lmao:

You seriously need to stop. The negativity needs to be taken down a couple notches, all I see is you posting how its flopping recently :/

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Logan

You seriously need to stop. The negativity needs to be taken down a couple notches, all I see is you posting how its flopping recently :/

Β 

:yes:

Americano

Β 

Actually, a good majority of my posts have said that she'll rebound with the video and this is from the BTW era. Still, I feel kind of great after everyone bashed be for two years saying I was lying when I said that era was hurting her and she'd need to rebuild from the bottom up.

Edited by Americano

Β 

THANK YOU!Β  :hug:

Americano

It HAS to be. That number makes no sense....

Β 

But Katy's number seems low too, so it could be a slow sales week in general?

• Shadow locked this topic