💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga calls into german radio N-JOY (with video - full transcript)

Maix

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga gave a little interview to the german radio station N-JOY earlier.

Watch/Listen here:

http://www.n-joy.de/radio/njoy2627.html

Full Transcript (translated by Google Translate)

Hello! How are you Lady Gaga?

Lady Gaga: I'm wonderful. Thank you! I know it's already evening with you - So Good evening!

You a good morning. Where are you now?

I'm in Los Angeles and trial for the MTV Music Awards and also for my appearance at the iTunes Music Festival on 1 September. This will be broadcast live on the internet worldwide!

Great! We love your new song "Applause", it's great. Artist's view: How much do you need the applause?

I live for this! Without the applause I would die. (laughs)

ARTPOP is your third album, Are you still excited how the fans and the critics respond?

I'm mostly excited when we put out a new album. But I am also very confident and happy with it. Since my surgery, I am full of inspiration and passion. (Lady Gaga had a hip surgery in mid-February 2012) I can not wait to perform again for my fans in Germany. In my album there is a strong German influence - especially of DJ Zedd. I have also worked with him at the plate. I'm sure my German fans will love it.

Is a tour planned?

Not yet, but there will be a tour. I can not wait to get it back to Germany. I love performing there.

We need a little proof that it is really you. This question can only answer the real Lady Gaga: What did you have for breakfast?

It is right in front of me, protein and vegetables.

Who will be this year German football champion?

I have no idea ... But I do not take sides even. (laughs)

What song did you last downloaded?

I bought the album by David Bowie, as it came out. I am a huge fan and was totally happy with it. I was even crying because I was so excited to hear him sing again!

What do you like about Germany?

I love many things about Germany, but most of all I like the art and music culture. In particular, the sub-culture in art and music area is fantastic. Since everything is so full of energy, colorful and full of love. This has intrigued me for a long time and am also inspired the album "ARTPOP". The fans in Germany will be very happy to see that their club culture permeates the album.

We want to play a little game with you. We'll give you two words and you tell us which one you prefer and why you prefer it. The first question: Robbie Williams and Elton John?

Since I have to decide for Elton John. It is almost like my family. I am the godmother of his two wonderful children. So I say Elton. Although I am also a Robbie fan. This is really unfair, you can not leave me choose between the two ..

Next question: Cold or hot shower in the morning?

Warm shower. Really hot, making it a nearly peels.

Do you sleep naked or dressed?

Whether I shower naked? Sometimes naked sometimes dressed - depends on the mood.

What can you tell about the album to your German fans? What can we expect?

I would just like to say to you: Thank you for your support. When I saw that "Applause" was number one in the German iTunes charts, I had to scream with excitement! Thank you for supporting me for so long. This applause is for you because you are the best fans in the world! The video is on the way 19 August out - so keep your eye out times!

IT DIDN'T :lmao:

Gaga knows how to sell things, telling the fans how much she loves them :flutter:

But I believe her :shy:

I can't wait to have her back here :party:

I don't even know if it's fun to answer the same question about the single again and again so maybe the sleep-question was fun for her :troll:

Slayer

Why are they so awkward?  :awkney:  CRINGE.

Gaga did what she could with the questions. "One question only Lady Gaga could answer: what did you have for breakfast?"  :awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Sudarshana

in any awkward circumstances just laugh :awkney:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Liam Germanotta

"Make sure you check out the video on August 19 on VEVO"

VEVO is not available in Germany 

Giorno Giovanna

I like this interview :crossed:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Rather than asking about what "koons" means and the meaning of the lyrics, they ask if she sleep naked or clothed :fail:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived