Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga to be a judge on RuPaul's Drag Race!

LittIe Monster

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

No hate, but I would find this to be more appropriate if this was the beginning of the BTW era and BTW just came out...

7SDXUhC.gif

why, is it inappropriate now just because she has a different album out? way to keep her in the box of "pop star uses lgbt community to sale records". the fact that she still goes to gay clubs and just hangs out and gives lgbt the time a day even though the btw era is over proves shes genuine and honest about her lgbt alliance, and not exploitative. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why, is it inappropriate now just because she has a different album out? way to keep her in the box of "pop star uses lgbt community to sale records". the fact that she still goes to gay clubs and just hangs out and gives lgbt the time a day even though the btw era is over proves shes genuine and honest about her lgbt alliance, and not exploitative. 

Yes, definitely agree. I don't know if aaronyoji mean't it that way so I am not directing this to them, but so many people say things like that and I can't understand why they think that. Assuming that you believe in the same things Gaga fights for, then why would Gaga continuing her support for these causes be a bad thing?

I am excited! I really hope that everything follows through! I love this show.

Unheard Beat

Maybe Jo is going instead? Or perhaps, Jo could at least "visit," when mentoring or something, and then Gaga to come in when judging for real. That'd be fun. :P

Sesshomaru

It's basically a given. One of the judges, Michelle Visage, said they've been trying to get her on for ages.

I would love if this happened.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

skaxboy

I hope so. I think she'd give great sassy comments while they're walking down the runway. I'd love for her to judge the top 4 when the contestants have to perform and show multiple looks.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived