💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2013 MTV Video Music Awards (PERFORMANCE/RED CARPET VIDEO)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

bobhabanai

No, they're great :D

take back the night? tunnel vision? flops! they are too long, all 20/20 album is too long, i couldnt stand it after 2 spins...

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• MJ Holland

• My Little Phoney

• blahblahblahhhh

Bellatrix

take back the night? tunnel vision? flops! they are too long, all 20/20 album is too long, i couldnt stand it after 2 spins...

Yes, they're too long but they're still amazing songs musically

Predicting that the Applause performance will be considered ten times better than the paparazzi one by the fans.

This.

I'm sure that she will perform on the VMAs as ugly clown :(  GP is not here for ClownGa.

This.

I'm sure that she will perform on the VMAs as ugly clown :(  GP is not here for ClownGa.

I think she might not use the Pierrot face paint/reference. 

She always surprises in big performances and does something somehow unexpected and not connected to the single's imagery (aside from Yoü & I, I guess).

But yeah, I hope the presentation is something fresh, no clown paint whatsoever.

rivingtonrebels

You guys for real, I'm gonna be popping that corn and twerking all night.  I've never been so excited for the VMAs.

Interludicrous

How long does this show usually take? I was considering staying up for it or something but 3AM might be a bit much  :sweat:

I won't be staying up to watch it because it's too late in the UK. They always air it the day after here anyway so it's nbd to me.

I think Gaga will really take over Brooklyn, especially since Katy's not performing but even if she is MTV promotes only Gaga, it will give Applause's needed push towards the #1 and it will make the world love her again. Can't wait. 

• Shadow locked this topic