💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote APPLAUSE as Powerplay Song of the week

Gangbaby

Featured Posts

Ok guys! Theres a big radio station here in Greece. So they have every week a Powerplay Song that coming from a poll. The winner song got a lot more airplay from all the other songs for one week. Airplay every hour or two hours. VOTE HERE! http://www.yesradio.gr/ and join our Greek page https://www.facebook.com/WeWantLadyGaGaInGreece?fref=ts .The popularity that this station has on teens is &*$*$*#^&#$%*..its a whole town playing that station everywhere..cafeterias, shops, buses, taxis..everywhere..so lets have applause on the radio every moment and let them know about that from shazam when they hear it. +++ The producers of that stations are djs at the 4 biggest clubs of the town so VOTE!  ;) Ohh and one of the producers is friend of mine and we talked about 11 Nov. when ARTPOP is out playing all the week a different song on every programm about 6 songs every day. VOTE GUYS! Ohh The biggest win ever in that poll was for BTW with 45%..lets get that to more than 65% so they see the popularity of the song and playing applause again and again. VOTE and SPREAD IT!

Ohh yeahh get dat promo

#ComeOnMonstres

tumblr_mo96izDy111r5qrimo1_250.gif

Voted! :party:

yass it's winning :whitney:

Voted we are against Ellie mainly so  VOTE FOR GAGA!

And which country is it? Greece?

Yes its Greece! 

MarryTheSequins

Yes its Greece! I'll update with another one station too..the new station i'll bring on is the biggest in the whole country..

ok :)

Get that promo in almost bankrupt countries Gags  :clap: 

I have to tell you that before doing the b---h style you have to know that we may be bankrupt but our nightlife is the huggest every time of the year..+ before talk do you know that almost 60% of dutch that going vacations are coming in greece? so..vote and stop talking cause if that song do really well on radio their gonna play it in clubs too and trust me bankrupted or not the clubs are always totaly foul.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived