💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So Burqa/Aura was a remix...?

brownie

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interscope wouldn't take away all the Aura links from YouTube and Soundcloud if it weren't going to be on the album

elijahfan

Emma met Gaga in January & has personal contact with her ever since as a result of their similar health diagnoses. Gaga & Emma have both said this. Gaga told Emma yesterday that she can reveal specific amounts of information. I haven't seen the part about it not being on the album, but Emma said that the song is called Aura, not Burqa.

I don't get it... did Gaga personnally reached Emma after the leak to clear up things with the fans? :huh:

If so, things are still pretty blurry now, don't you think?  :noparty:

lmaooo wait which davey is he referring to? gagas sound engineer? 

Davey is some irrelevant stan who sings. Apparently his song leaked, which is funny because he really is unknown.

lady gaga goes through a lot.  you guys don't.  she goes through a tonne of sh!t.  she goes through racism, hate, s-xism, all that.  for somebody sitting up here and purposely tweet zedd and say "how do you feel about the ARTPOP leak" of course he's going to be mad.  he is a remix.  that was a good song, it was very brilliant. and so i actually heard a original version and infected mushrooms wanted me to comet on the issue, that's how sad is has gotten. belittle monsters all i gotta say is listen.  stoned be all on ARTPOP and say oh my god and if gaga didn't say it was real, and tire didn't say it was real, if lacey didn't say it was real, if tony didn't say it was real, if bobby campbell didn't say it was real, if joe or natalia didn't or whoever that you guys know are wood woody gaga didn't say it's real, 9 times 10 will the monksters, it's not real. so right now i gotta go cause i'm working on a beat, and no like i said, no way out featuring davey monkster and dj skyfall is coming soon.

TimisaMonster

it sounds like they just put gaga's vocals on top of this track though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFaNaiXuCA

This basically proves it....Awrah isn't on ARTPOP and this is just another "appetizer" like Stache was where Gaga puts her vocals on a song that's already made by another DJ's work....If this is supposed to be just a "remix appetizer"...what do the REAL ARTPOP songs sound like? How can they get any more epic and beautiful?!!!!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Where is the link admin said that?

It's gone now :/ Go to the Aura thread and

other people confirm it.

lady gaga goes through a lot.  you guys don't.  she goes through a tonne of sh!t.  she goes through racism, hate, s-xism, all that.  for somebody sitting up here and purposely tweet zedd and say "how do you feel about the ARTPOP leak" of course he's going to be mad.  he is a remix.  that was a good song, it was very brilliant. and so i actually heard a original version and infected mushrooms wanted me to comet on the issue, that's how sad is has gotten. belittle monsters all i gotta say is listen.  stoned be all on ARTPOP and say oh my god and if gaga didn't say it was real, and tire didn't say it was real, if lacey didn't say it was real, if tony didn't say it was real, if bobby campbell didn't say it was real, if joe or natalia didn't or whoever that you guys know are wood woody gaga didn't say it's real, 9 times 10 will the monksters, it's not real. so right now i gotta go cause i'm working on a beat, and no like i said, no way out featuring davey monkster and dj skyfall is coming soon.

But...your posts have never been this messy. I'm confused  :ohno:

But...your posts have never been this messy. I'm confused  :ohno:

did u listen to the whole soundcloud link :giggle: i have a habit of typing up things i find funny.

Arturo

His rant really didn't make sense though.
He's acting as though we're all attacking Gaga saying it's ****.
I've seen 99% positive reaction.

did u listen to the whole soundcloud link :giggle: i have a habit of typing up things i find funny.

Ha no i didn't yet I'm at work. But that makes more sense now, thanks for explaining  :teehee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived