Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So Burqa/Aura was a remix...?

brownie

Featured Posts

https://soundcloud.com/dupual/lady-gaga-burqa-aura-where-the

This isn't totally a confirmed source, so mods can move it, but it's pretty interesting to hear. I'll add more sources as soon as they appear, but for now I can't find the tweet the guy is talking about that Zedd replied to.

Edit: according to Admin, it really isn't on ARTPOP?! (Admin's post has been deleted)

Edit 2: Infected Mushrooms isn't responding to any questions, but yes they could have given Gaga permission to sample their song. OR the reason Gaga might want it taken down is BECAUSE she doesn't have the rights to the sample.

Edit 3: see the YouTube video user DavidBowie posted a few posts down.

Edit 4: The soundcloud link has been deleted too...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Bowie

it sounds like they just put gaga's vocals on top of this track though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFaNaiXuCA

Martyr Of Fame

Incorrect. Gaga wouldn't have 'asked' us to take the song down if it was a remix. Not to mention Emma confirmed it's real.

Oh, and also, if it's unconfirmed, why did you put it in NEWS, instead of Rumors?

inuborg

Who is he? Why should we believe him? 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Incorrect. Gaga wouldn't have 'asked' us to take the song down if it was a remix. Not to mention Emma confirmed it's real.

Oh, and also, if it's unconfirmed, why did you put it in NEWS, instead of Rumors?

Oh yeah, it IS real. And it's probably not the final version of the remix, so Gaga doesn't want it released early.

And the mods can move it, I specifically mentioned that.

Married the Night

How would Admin know? Also, why is interscope removing it if its not from the album?

TimisaMonster

So what...this is basically a Stache 2.0 where Gaga put vocals on an already released track by a DJ? OMG....how much better can ARTPOP be with all these epic "appetizers"?!!!!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived