💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Producer of 'The Canyons' blames Gaga for Lindsay's on set problems

Michael

Featured Posts

Michael

68622_573253939382180_43991762_n.jpg

Lindsay Lohan's new indie neo-noir erotic thriller, 'The Canyons' was released yesterday (August 2) on VOD. Producer of the film Braxton Pope spoke to Vanity Fair about the experience of working with Lindsay Lohan on the film and mentioned Gaga in the process.

Read the full article here:

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2013/08/the-canyons-lindsay-lohan-producer

There was only one day of shooting that we had to abortâ€â€which, frankly, I blame on Lady Gaga, who was socializing with Lindsay at the Chateau into the wee hours. This sort of occurrence happens when you are Lindsay. Lindsay’s assistant informed me the next morning that Gaga wanted to come visit the set that day, but with Lindsay prostrate on a banquette at the café where we were scheduled to shoot a scene, we couldn’t proceed. We were told it was an earache and sinus infection. Her personal doctor appeared as Schrader fitfully paced around the restaurant. The doctor did a cursory examination and declared her sick. She went back to her hotel room and we sent everyone to the next location.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

She didn't hold her hostage. Lindsay could have left (or told Gaga to leave). It was Lindsay's decision.

aaronyoji

isnt it so convenient to blame others when you constantly surround yourself with people who aren't good for you. 

Andromeda

Yes, let's ignore the fact that Lindsay is an irresponsible, self-centered, horrible person.

Logan

Yes, let's ignore the fact that Lindsay is an irresponsible, self-centered, horrible person.

Horrible person? I wouldn't go that far. 

Is he crazy? Who is he kidding? This is Lindsay Lohan, she finds any excuse to party. If Gaga wasn't there, she would have partied with someone else.

People really love to bash Gaga she done nothing, it's Lindsay's responsibility to show up to work

TimisaMonster

She didn't hold her hostage. Lindsay could have left (or told Gaga to leave). It was Lindsay's decision.

Thank you! Even under her "state of mind", Lindsay is a grown woman and if she didn't want Gaga's company...that's her choice!

Lindsay was taking Gaga's clothes and jewelry remember?...47Hrxti.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She kidnapped Lindsay because she didn't want her to film the movie, which will probably outsell Machete Kills.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived