💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Confirms Previously Leaked Image; Asks For Removal

SEANGT

Featured Posts

Doogi

IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS IS REAL!!!! THIS PHOTO & ERA IS SLAYING MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE!!! :nooo:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I can't believe it's untouched & a leak, it is seriously one of my favorite photos of her of all time.

Oh, I see Gaga. A "leak".

But yeah, it already looks incredible.

3 points in and ready for more

Americano

Oh, I see Gaga. A "leak".

But yeah, it already looks incredible.

Yea, thats how I view it too. "Leaks"

After V-magazine last weekend said shes the one who leaked their stuff, I find it hard to believe shes not leaking these

SEANGT

It looks SO fake to me though! This is so crazy that it's real

I feel the same way. The blonde really threw me off! I think it has to do with what she said in the WWD interview. Not being defined by one era, one look, etc. She is every icon. :)

Zilla

If you guys can help me delete them off of here, help me find these images in the APPLAUSE threads and report them :) Trying to get them off of here too

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Maybe the mods can go on a deleting spree and edit the posts of user who posted it?

I could totally imagine that this is the album cover. If it would have been just another promo pic, she wouldn't + the haus wouldn't ask us to remove it as much as possible.

Floppy

If you guys can help me delete them off of here, help me find these images in the APPLAUSE threads and report them :) Trying to get them off of here too

let me just save it on my iPad and iPhone first.

Evan Peters

If this is the unretouched version....

What does the touched up version look like? :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

emma roberts is an abuser

SEANGT

I put the images in a spoiler while I photoshop the images out of them. You can just delete the thread if you want though lol idk what the best thing to do is.

You beat me :)

I'm on it!

Archived