💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga wants only HD version to circulate

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why are you making such a big deal about the retouched picture and the Born This Way message. The BTW message is about BE YOURSELF. Gaga ALMOST ALWAYS wears make-up. Following your supposed BTW message, she isn't being herself when she uses make-up.

Look:

Lady_Gaga-Born_This_Way.jpg

This is the Born This Way cover. The song about being yourself. Tell me now that it isn't photoshopped, please :roll: 

I don't get it, honestly...

imafall3nstar

I don't know why are you making such a big deal about the retouched picture and the Born This Way message. The BTW message is about BE YOURSELF. Gaga ALMOST ALWAYS wears make-up. Following your supposed BTW message, she isn't being herself when she uses make-up.

Look:

Lady_Gaga-Born_This_Way.jpg

This is the Born This Way cover. The song about being yourself. Tell me now that it isn't photoshopped, please :roll:

I don't get it, honestly...

Well yeah the BTW cover is Photoshopped I mean for God's sake her damn tattoos moved!  :dies:

HarryTheNight

ladygagamakeup.jpg

lady-gaga-without-makeup_1.jpg

Now sit!

This is a professional photoshoot for her Album. It's going to be retouched and it only normal that she would want the HD version to be circulated. She also has the right to feel insecure about herself sometimes. She not some robot, shes human and has feelings!!! Stop telling her that she always has to be Born This Way, when half the people criticizing her (fans) don't even feel Born This Way. Of course she accepts herself, but that doesnt mean she has to stop retouching her photos when the purpose is for a magazine cover or promotional purposes.

Now move on.

yVQtbOF.jpg

Preach! :legend:

HOTRODSGAGA

There's something i wanted to say for ages but i couldn't because of the server change

HADN'T SHE POST THE UNEDITED VERSION BY MISTAKE YALL WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE NOTICED THE PHOTOSHOP. YOU WOULD PROBABLY WORSHIP THE PIC WITH STUPID COMMENTS LIKE " GLUE YOUR WEAVES GURLZ!1!1!1!1

Stop nagging. It makes you look pathetic.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived