Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ruben - Applause Music Video Out Soon and Info (Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharGaga

Isn't it obvious though that the MV will be released within 3 weeks, after the single is released?

I doubt he knows anything about the video length though.

Isn't it obvious though that the MV will be released within 3 weeks, after the single is released?

I doubt he knows anything about the video length though.

unfortunately it seem that it is not so obvious to Economy ( and some other people that she / he tries to fool).

ArtGagaPop

I'm here for 5-6 min video for the lead single and the song around 4.30min long. Just like Judas,You and i Bad romance With a short intro and outro. Not here for another Telephone/Marry the night long video tho at least no right now when the last video we got was Marry the night.

Michael

I don't believe in the slightest that the music video is already done editing. It won't be anywhere near done.

Mini movies like Telephone = YES  :legend:

Mini movies like Marry The Night = NO  :wtf:

Dis. 1000x

GagaMyBlood95

I hope it's not too long because it's the lead single and the video should really be short, effective, provocative and of course Gaga style!

Antidote

Yeah there's no reason they should wait any longer, I mean it should be ready after all this time :laughga:

I don't believe in the slightest that the music video is already done editing. It won't be anywhere near done.

Pretty much this. Ruben is becoming more and more unreliable if you ask me. I don't doubt that some things in the beginning he was right on, but I think maybe now he is just getting caught in the speculation process that everyone is getting caught up in.

Thanks for posting though @Economy, regardless it's fun to look back on and compare once once everything gets released  :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived