Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ruben - Applause Music Video Out Soon and Info (Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Apparently the music video is either finished and edited or partially finished and we wont have to wait a long time for it like we sometimes do

According to Ruben, gossip among low ranking interscope record employees suggests music video for Applause could be out in as little as 2 weeks after the single is released or 3 weeks at the most!

It was also suggested the video will be a mini movie but not as long as long as some of the ones shes made. Rather it compares to Judas in length

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

IF this is true, it would be awesome if the video is released on September 1st since that's when the album and app can be pre-ordered. Also, if it's like 6 minutes I don't mind it.

Economy

@wearthatburqa

With the exeption of the album release which is in November not October, every rumour hes heard has been correct

Hes not that unreliable

But that information is not that useful though - that's the same pattern of her other releases. I mean, any smart person realizes this and can write this and STILL be right.

Apple for me, apple for you.

ThomastheMonster

so does ruben know if applause is actually the lead single or not??? bc i actually believe him tbh

Bellatrix

But that information is not that useful though - that's the same pattern of her other releases. I mean, any smart person realizes this.

This

Not a mini movie pls :wtf:

Paparazzi is a mini movie

Telephone is a mini movie

Most of her music videos are mini movies

Economy

@thomas well he didnt say anything about the title but its pretty much comfirmed that it is applause

Didymus

No shade meant, but who is Ruben, exactly? I don't think I heard his name before.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived