Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Justin Bieber

wiltedbliss

Favorite Justin Bieber album  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Justin Bieber studio album?

Featured Posts

Haroon

AP :lolly:

I'm too lazy to find the thread though:laughga:

​Don't get into the habit of making posts like that because they're deemed as pointless posts and could warrant a warning point :ohno: If you're "AP"ing a thread then you have to provide a link

AP and already merged to the JB thread

​Thanks! :party: Next time please report the thread with the link so we get a notification and know there's a thread out there that needs to be closed/merged/moved/etc :laughga: 

​Merged into the Justin Bieber base thread because social media posts that aren't news announcements themselves aren't given threads :omg: 

• 1 month later...
dutchyguy

Am I the only one who saw pics of JB swimming naked all over my timeline? I thought this was a place full of thirsty gays.

Am I the only one who saw pics of JB swimming naked all over my timeline? I thought this was a place full of thirsty gays.

Wondering the same thing too.

I think they're deleting the BieberGate threads.

00026 † 10000

jojuun

Yeah they're deleting his nudes on here, I saw a thread last night and can't find it anywhere anymore. I think it's disgusting we can't even DISCUSS nudity anymore because of some Ads bullsh*t. And it's not even true, Google Adsense works fine on all gossip sites who ARE posting these pictures so I really don't get it. @Haroon @Kayla ??

Yeah they're deleting his nudes on here, I saw a thread last night and can't find it anywhere anymore. I think it's disgusting we can't even DISCUSS nudity anymore because of some Ads bullsh*t. And it's not even true, Google Adsense works fine on all gossip sites who ARE posting these pictures so I really don't get it. @Haroon @Kayla ??

Sorry- I've been out of town. Trying to catch up on things a bit, but if this hasn't been dealt with already what I will say is our policies do allow discussion of nudes but we can't post them directly to the site. You could, however, put the link to an article that talks about the nudes? 

I do apologize if my information is totally useless or contradicts decisions that have been made in my absence. 

• Like 1

Sorry- I've been out of town. Trying to catch up on things a bit, but if this hasn't been dealt with already what I will say is our policies do allow discussion of nudes but we can't post them directly to the site. You could, however, put the link to an article that talks about the nudes? 

I do apologize if my information is totally useless or contradicts decisions that have been made in my absence. 

I think we're all aware we can't actually post his nudes. And they didn't. It was just a thread that linked to the pictures and an article about them, it had a couple of pages and somehow it magically disappeared and no one respond to my comment on here until you, now. It wasn't even my thread but given the thirst for Justin Bieber on this board, I find it quite upsetting someone would just plain delete it, not even remove the link or merge it into this fanbase thread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...