💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff talks about Applause.

Saymyname432

Featured Posts

SpaceRenegade

I'll be the one giving a very slow clap to all the people dragging it from the title the minute after it comes out and twitter is full of all sorts of praise for it

Also : it cant be terrible, Interscope surely wouldnt let one of their megastars do that, unless the whole album is dreadful , which i highly doubt

Trust in Gags

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

That's nothing.

It's a common fact that you shouldn't judge a song by its title, that's all he said.

ItsUrsulabitch

Seriously, what the HELL is the big deal with "Applause"? What were these people expecting?! I bet they couldn't even tell you. Therefore, stop b---hing.

Levine

lol I have no idea what you'll think of the single

This is worrying tho.

ooooooops

''I wouldn't personally really worry about the title'' sounds to me like we should be worried about the song itself 

Haha I took it to mean he thought it was dumb that anyone would invest that much in a title.

Wow he was really professional considering the fact that someone just called their work "stupid and floppy"

This! What a rude mobster. But then again many over here share those same thoughts :laughga:

melodichard

Jeff already said that he really likes everything he has heard from AP (the lead single, I'm assuming). I don't think we have anything to worry about. Of course there will be fans who hate the song, just like everything else Gaga releases / does

ooooooops

This is worrying tho.

Yeah that's just straight up bad promotion haha. He should have said "when you hear the song, you're gonna realize you shouldn't have worried about the title."

Bellatrix

''I wouldn't personally really worry about the title'' sounds to me like we should be worried about the song itself 

You know, I just thought that too! It doesn't sound good :cryga:

jhonyguy04

Wow he was really professional considering the fact that someone just called their work "stupid and floppy"

This lol.

This is worrying tho.

It just means that the title is not reflective of the quality of the song. But he couldn't just say you'll love so instead he said I don't know what you'll think of it but just because you don't like the title doesn't mean you won't like the single.

Emvee

Yeah that's just straight up bad promotion haha. He should have said "when you hear the song, you're gonna realize you shouldn't have worried about the title."

People would accuse him of overhyping.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived