Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Possible ARTPOP Information

itmightberyan

Featured Posts

itmightberyan

This was reblogged by one of those mysterious tumblrs

This is my last post. I will leave it up for 24 hours. Then this tumblr is done.

Truths about ARTPOP

to prove I’m real

1. The last track on the album ARTPOP is called “POP".

2. For those who think this album is techno/trap/dubstep, you are mistaken. The album sounds absolutely nothing like anything Gaga has done before. Includes sounds like 90’s house, Modern Progressive, Trans, and reminds me of Madonna’s Erotica album on steroids. (Sorry for another Madonna comparison.) It also has touches of j-pop.

3. You probably won’t like it the first time you hear it as it is not radio friendly…..at all. The “commercial" aspect is still progressive.

4.This is not a glamorous album. It is a very dark album, somewhat depressing, and very ironic.

5. In parts, you will see a mean, rough, and b---hy side of Gaga. This is satire, and should be taken light heartedly.

6. One song pokes fun at Born This Way, and says “These problems that they can’t suck up, leads to incisions, fill up your cups."

7. Gaga also makes mockery of Madonna. (Some might say she is contrasting Born This Way, but she is not, she is feeding the media monster.)

8. This album’s popularity will be based on talent and marketing alone. Gaga wants people to talk about the record more than she wants them to buy it. It is her most controversial.

9. Burqa has nothing to do with burqas. Its a little bit more clever than that.

10. Gaga kills off joe calderone on this album. (She’s sick of him.)

11. This album has more collabs than any other on this album, and I think one of them is going to really really shock people and her little monsters. (In other words, don’t talk **** about other artists, Gaga might be working with them. ;)

That is all.

Goodbye.

Source: http://111312.tumblr.com/post/56215216427/i-want-to-tell-you-what-i-know-about-ARTPOP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenEyes

So fake, i just like to read them to see what our bored fan base can come up with. 

Only believe Gaga's friends tbh, cause they tell us info now :laughga: 

BLACKOUTbritney

I like the ideas apart from all the collaborations and madonna shade :awkney:

Edit: I doubt she will poke fun at btw and kill joe off as he is apart of the btw era not ARTPOP

I hope she keeps the eras separate and DOSENT link them

TimisaMonster

Does this person NOT want me to like ARTPOP or what? :confused:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaSlayedYou

10. Gaga kills off joe calderone on this album. (She’s sick of him.)

This is cool!! :excited2:

PopReaper

"1. The last track on the album ARTPOP is called “POP"."

lol Gaga already said the last track on the album is the title track

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

aaronyoji

its like all the complete opposite of everything gaga has said ARTPOP us. like seriously what kind of bull**** is this. this is probably a fan who cant handle gaga with black hair and a band t shirt and decided to pretend to have information that would reveal ARTPOP is really the opposite of everything gaga has said just to seem credible based on gaga's recent fashion. ARTPOP will be fun, next. 

mrlemon

3. You probably won’t like it the first time you hear it as it is not radio friendly…..at all. The “commercial" aspect is still progressive.

4.This is not a glamorous album. It is a very dark album, somewhat depressing, and very ironic.

plz no

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

GreenEyes

"1. The last track on the album ARTPOP is called “POP"."

lol Gaga already said the last track on the album is the title track

Well that probably isn't for sure anymore.. the album has probably changed a lot since last year.. 

Well they posted this a year ago "June 29, 2013" and nothing happened on that day so idts. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived