đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First ARTPOP Single Producer Revealed

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

I hope Gaga doesn't get sad reading this thread. Instead of being excited most here just b---h around withouth having even heard a note of the new song.

It annoys me and I admit i have done this, that we judge a song based on its title without hearing it. I hated the title hair and heavy metal lover and love the songs they are awesome.. Dont judge a book by its a cover!!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirtypunx

• ooooooops

• AgusPop

• Fame IV

ryhanna

It annoys me and I admit i have done this, that we judge a song based on its title without hearing it. I hated the title hair and heavy metal lover and love the songs they are awesome.. Dont judge a book by its a cover!!

To be totally honest, I'm not too keen on any of the ARTPOP titles that we have so far. I'm not making any assumptions on the songs or the quality of the music, though. I think some people forget that a title or a producer isn't an indicator of how good or bad a song may be.

Ooolong

Honestly, I'm so excited for it. I love DJWS! Bloody Mary, and Government Hooker were some of the best songs on Born This Way and are actually some of my favorite songs from her.  :party:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Wet Fire

I love his work in Americano and Bloody Mary. Hope he takes his talent to a whole new revolutionized level.

alposnacks

Uhh...Bloody Mary and Americano have pretty much the LEAST childish lyrics on the entire album, though.

They're probably two of her best songs, lyrically. She's yet to write a better line than "We are not just art / for Michelangelo to carve / he can't rewrite the aggro / of my furied heart."

Americano has some good lyrics and some bad ones, imo.

Edited by alposnacks

MANiCURE1295

DJWS  :worship:  Love him. Government Hooker is my favorite Gaga song so I'm glad to see he's producing the lead single. Or at least is taking some part of it.

Edited by Edgelover129

EGOT2027

Come on Gaga. Go on twitter and spill all the tea and start confirming things yourself.

• Shadow locked this topic