Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Spotted wearing a burqa?

stacey

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael

To be honest, it seems likely that Burqa is the lead single considering the information that we've gotten recently so this very well could be true.

Arturo

I never judge a song based on the title. Some of my favorite Gaga songs got the worst names :)

True! But all we have is the title, so that's why I'm judging

Weasel

Maybe she was spotted wearing clothes for the music video and that's why she didn't want to take pics  :excited2: Anyways, if I would meet Gaga and she forbid me to take a pic with her, I would die tbh  :noparty:

andiiblaque

ARTrave open to everyone?!? Can you imagine if that's true the struggle to get tickets?

Maybe she was spotted wearing clothes for the music video and that's why she didn't want to take pics  :excited2: Anyways, if I would meet Gaga and she forbid me to take a pic with her, I would die tbh  :noparty:

Me too!!! I think I would actually go home and curl up in a ball on the floor and cry..... Although, that would never happen because I live in a place where she would NEVER COME!! lol

Fishnet Sinner

Totally 100% here for bleached brows.

And holy **** I hope they stream the ARTrave online...

True! But all we have is the title, so that's why I'm judging

I know... I need more information. I'm desperate at this point.... I'm starting to think I need a life.

elijahfan

How do they know she had bleached eyebrows if she was wearing a burqa....?  :awkney:

the APPLAUSE 

Gaga just loves those capital letters.

I thought the same thing!

GagaSlayedYou

artRAVE will be incredible! :legend:

I don't think Burqa will be a single. I think the first single is an unknown song. 

Weasel

How do they know she had bleached eyebrows if she was wearing a burqa....?  :awkney:

:lmao: Maybe she cut two holes in the burqa to show off her bleached brows #possibilities

TroubleClef

I wonder if the new single is called "The Applause" AHHHHHHHHHHHH THE HYPEEEEEEEEEE

YAssssssss

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived