Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Application Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker

I plan use the app on iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

dontbesweet

Great thread. 

I hope it's actually useful and exciting.

I imagine it'll just be cringe and weird.

Do you think the Application will be packaged with the album - i.e. you can only buy the app with the album

Or do you think you can get the application for free and it has some free things to it but not all the music?

I think the app will be SOLD separately and it'll count towards album sales (I'm sure Billboard verified that they were going to do this).

lodylody

I hope that they make it in a way where the app combines with the physical album copies.

I think that maybe the best way to do this would be to download the app for free. Then, in the app, you get the option to enter a code (which you will find packaged with your physical copy of the album), or an option to unlock the app which would be effectively buying the digital album and therefore unlocking the app, automatically being given a code, as opposed to buying the physical album and unlocking the app with the code inside.

I also hope that it works across different platforms; it will work, most likely, with the iCloud but I really hope that it will work so that you can put your code into the PC version (in the settings for the app it would hopefully show you your code). This would be nice, as it would let us experience ARTPOP across the platforms.

Bambino

I hope the app will have everything about ARTPOP + bonus and exclusive features :legend:

Schizophonic

if i want to use it on iphone and mcbook, do i have to buy it twice?

Adam_Cummins

Wont be surprised if its about $/£/€ 14.99.. Its gonna be expensive imo.. I'd say there will be an option to get it 10% cheaper or something if you buy the album (special code inside the album booklet etc..)

Kermit the frog

This **** needs to come for android.

Edit: so now sh.it is censored too? :deadbanana:

if i want to use it on iphone and mcbook, do i have to buy it twice?

Just choose 1 thing tbh.

seana39223

Im really looking forward to seeing what the App offers. Im hopping it will cost no more than £10

DiegoMonster

I don't know if they'll be releasing the app for normal laptops (non-apple) cuz thats the only one I have :cry: and I want the app so bad.

Archived