💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos: Gaga arriving at a studio today

pikapoop

Featured Posts

rahmin1337

Seriously? I can't imagine how busy she is right now. I'm glad she's going into the studio to werk rather than wasting time keeping her looks flawless all the time, months before the album drops.

And yeah, she did write HML moments before BTW dropped. Calm down.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

If only we could judge everyone on the "Pictures of You" thread as some of you are judging Gaga right now. That'd be the day. 
She's going to work on what y'all have been BITCHING about for 2 years. 

Shadow

She's focused on the music, which is important. I don't care how she looks at the moment.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Checkers

If only we could judge everyone on the "Pictures of You" thread as some of you are judging Gaga right now. That'd be the day. 

:golfclap:

stackhouse

She doesn't even look that bad? Giving me badass Lisbeth Salander teas tbh

People saying she looks bad while they are in their pajamas hiding behind a keyboard. I can't.

RIGHT! All the uglies on this board need to shut the **** up

its fine, she obviously wasn't expecting paparazzi , we cant even tell if she's tired or anything, the main point is she's hard at work making this thing happen and were just sitting on our computers

That shaved head look just never looks good, does it?   :awkney:.......

Seriously tho, she's just going to the studio.  She looks fine. She's allowed to be comfortable.  :hipster:

Princess Die

A lot of hateful remarks going around about how she looks. Whatever happened to the love and acceptance that she was trying to teach during Born This Way? I for one am ecstatic that she is presumably putting the final touches on ARTPOP. All of you who are judging her because she didn't arrive at the studio in some 100k wedding dress are the reasons why people hate our fanbase.

tumblr_m3484j8KhA1ru2y7go1_500.gif

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Americano

She shouldnt have set her own standards in 2009 and 2010 then. Gaga back then would kill the Gaga that would go out like this.

It's not even hate, it's fact. Look up her old quotes.

nomorescheisse

She seems like she's going for an alt look... I likey!  That's a really unflattering pose... but still looks more amazing than when I wake up even on my best mornings.  :shrug:

On the upside it's nice to see her ACTUAL hair, but her scalp looks really messed up.  :fat:

Then again with ALL the wigs, weaves, extensions, hair dye etc... this was bound to happen. I hope she gave her hair are damn rest during the blackout.

She shouldnt have set her own standards in 2009 and 2010 then. Gaga back then would kill the Gaga that would go out like this.

It's not even hate, it's fact. Look up her old quotes.

As much as I dont want to agree but its complete true. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived