Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Collaborating With Jeff Koons

Mast

Featured Posts

papergangster

ladygaga.com gaga's website?

I know I just saw all the replies for it. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

I'm glad she's working with PROFESSIONALS during the ARTPOP era. :clap:

Was that shade? :toofunga:

Fox People

I'm getting Eh Eh vibes with the dog covered in flowers sculpture... 

lady-gaga-Eh-Eh-There-s-nothing-else-I-c

msquare91

Jeff Koons is mostly famous for blurring the lines between art and p*rn, as well...good choice, Gags.

:derpga:

Was that shade? :toofunga:

seems to be lol

HAHA no that was not my intention. I'm just glad she's not doing as much on her own.

RAMROD

He also very controversial cos he commercialized the art in mass scale that makes lots people refuse to call him as an artist.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I don't think many of you understand how revolutionary this is. Jeff Koons is known as being one of if not THE contemporary art superstar of this generation along with those of Damien Hirst and Matthew Barney. His ideologies of mass media and popular culture fit very well with Gaga's. Not to mention his work invironment is run very similarly to a factory. Mass production, reproduction, etc. The fact that Gaga is using people as influential and grand as Jeff Koons and Marina Abramovic is groundbreaking, and will absolutely shake the art world as well as the GP.

ryhanna

Outfits, stage props maybe. I'm excited. :legend:

I'm glad she's working with PROFESSIONALS during the ARTPOP era. :clap:

Me too. Gaga's a great artist, but she'll achieve so much more with help from people who have experience and expertise. 

I don't think many of you understand how revolutionary this is. Jeff Koons is known as being one of if not THE contemporary art superstar of this generation along with those of Damien Hirst and Matthew Barney. His ideologies of mass media and popular culture fit very well with Gaga's. Not to mention his work invironment is run very similarly to a factory. Mass production, reproduction, etc. The fact that Gaga is using people as influential and grand as Jeff Koons and Marina Abramovic is groundbreaking, and will absolutely shake the art world as well as the GP.

ART infused with POP. She wasn't kidding, was she? :sweat:

aaronyoji

heres what i think is going on: robert wilson will make the stage setup for a performance piece that gaga and marina do, jeff koons will make objects that somehow function in this piece, and inez + vinoodh will photgraph it / direct it in a video. 

EnigmaMonstr

Jeff Koons is also responsible for the balloon sculpture currently outside World Trade Center 7

wtc7_statue_4.jpg

I can see why Gaga would want to work with him. Very New York.

Archived