• 70-74
    • 75-79
    • 80-84
    • 85-89
    • 90-94
    • 95-100

Featured Posts

scrappy

This. I'd love it, but since when did "EDM" get such acclaim from critics?

I'm not doubting that the album will be a 100 in my mind, but we know how people are. BTW would have been higher than a 71 if that asshole from Tiny Mix Tapes didn't submit that 0 to metacritic. 

Why not? "Confessions" got 80 and I don't think it's a very deep album.

No one said it would be pure EDM... 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not doubting that the album will be a 100 in my mind, but we know how people are. BTW would have been higher than a 71 if that asshole from Tiny Mix Tapes didn't submit that 0 to metacritic. 

yep i was just about to mention this. i took away his score and recalculated it. BTW's score is actually 74. :whitney: Considering the fact that she says it's her best album, I'm expecting something in the early 80s, i guess. 

Redstreak

I'm saying 80-84 but I'm hoping higher.

You don't know how much that reviewer pissed me off.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

barnabesk

I think it will be lower than the previous albums since it's going to be more EDM like. I guess that critics won't score it too high because I doubt that she will experiment too much with sounds in order to get a higher response from the grand public.

Nevertheless, we will love it :party:

Arturo

Why not? "Confessions" got 80 and I don't think it's a very deep album.

No one said it would be pure EDM... 

I'd say Confessions is quite deep. Also, it was her 10th album after the critical disaster American Life. 

yep i was just about to mention this. i took away his score and recalculated it. BTW's score is actually 74. :whitney: Considering the fact that she says it's her best album, I'm expecting something in the early 80s, i guess. 

Ugh that 74 that got away :cry:

You don't know how much that reviewer pissed me off.

I'm more pissed off at Metacritic for accepting it!

TimisaMonster

I've noticed they like to give better reviews to "alternative" music and as it progresses towards straight pop music...they lower their reviews!

BIASED site.... :hipster:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Mariano

I said 75-79. Just basing it on her past albums, and I think it's going to be (hopefully) more along the lines of TFM scores than TF/BTW. :P

same ..

Redstreak

who put below 55?

Haldy

I'm one of these fans who doesn't care about sales but gets all wound up by critical reception. I am hoping for 75-80 (higher would be amazing but unexpected), but I'm expecting between 70-75. She's good with nice consistent scores, so I'm confidant she won't sink below 65-ish.

85-89 Universal Acclaim  :legend:

I will never get over how BTW got the same score as The Fame  :toofloppy:

Arturo

I've noticed they like to give better reviews to "alternative" music and as it progresses towards straight pop music...they lower their reviews!

BIASED site.... :hipster:

More like biased critics. The site only collects the reviews from many different other sources :)

Redstreak

85-89 Universal Acclaim  :legend:

I will never get over how BTW got the same score as The Fame  :toofloppy:

It was supposed to have a 74. :emo:

Haldy

It was a good review, but they made a joke of the 0 being a 'giant bedazzled orifice'. I loathe them eternaly for it. I wanted Born This Way to score higher than The Fame.

TimisaMonster

More like biased critics. The site only collects the reviews from many different other sources :)

Mmmhmm! I can't stand people like that! Critics can't speak for everyone, because even THEY have preferences in music, so how can we look towards their reviews as validated! Makes no sense! :fail:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived