💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga breaks Google record with ARTPOP announcement?

Sexxx

Featured Posts

dirtypunx

I can't imagine that more people searched for ARTPOP rather than osama bin ladens death, MDNA, or Michael Jackson's death 

lol why would you include that album in this response though

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
croboy

If I google "ARTPOP" I get 7'040'000 results in 0.25 seconds ?!

Anyway, this thread makes it look like over 4'000'000 people were searching FOR ARTPOP in less than a second and I don't believe that.

SEANGT

...this sounds like someone misinterpreted when Google tells you how many results it got and how fast for your searches. lmaoooo. 

hughdancy

This doesn't make any sense... the way it's worded is like when you google 'Lady Gaga' or whatever. Underneath the search bar, it shows you how many results there are, and how long it took to deliver the content to you.

Example, I just googled Lady Gaga and got this:

"About 257,000,000 results (0.23 seconds)"

That doesn't mean that 257,000,000 people googled her in 0.23 seconds, or that 257,000,000 things about her were posted in 0.23 seconds. All it means is that Google has indexed 257,000,000 results, and delivered them to you in 0.23 seconds.

If we do the same with ARTPOP, we get this:

"About 4,220,000 results (0.11 seconds)"

All this means is that Google has indexed 4,220,000 results for ARTPOP and has given me that information in 0.11 seconds.

So this "record" that she broke is 1) probably not real 2) isn't really a record at all. All it's saying is that person had 0.19 seconds of ping between their computer and Google... :megaflop:

RAMROD

Wow she is so flop yeah? :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Born To Slay

On google trend ARTPOP is a huge hit but lady Gagas name is fading

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived