💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV.com: Gaga and Lana collab? T/F?

Dave Cookie

Featured Posts

Dave Cookie

I mean I'm all for the collab. I just didn't know if this was true or not.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Hahaha so witty :)

Not witty, just the truth. Everyone would be expecting it considering half of this site is full of dual Gaga/Lana stans. It's so cliche. It's like Gaga would be doing something everyone expected her to do. Now when has Gaga met people's expectations when it came to her music (and no I'm not talking about quality at all)....?

Dave Cookie

This is so old

I know it's old. That's why I put it in rumors and not news. I hadn't heard anything about this previously so that's why I asked if it was true or false.

EthanPamyu

I really hope not. Gaga stay away from Lana pls.

this

Dave Cookie

Not witty, just the truth. Everyone would be expecting it considering half of this site is full of dual Gaga/Lana stans. It's so cliche. It's like Gaga would be doing something everyone expected her to do. Now when has Gaga met people's expectations when it came to her music (and no I'm not talking about quality at all)....?

So expect the unexpected. So we shall expect Nicki Minaj and Pitbull collabs. :laughga:

elijahfan

Trying to imagine Lana in Gaga's universe is as easy for me as imagining Adele doing electroclash....

Why are people so obsessed with the two of them collaborating? I don't even think they enjoy each other's music that much.

homomo

I know it's old. That's why I put it in rumors and not news. I hadn't heard anything about this previously so that's why I asked if it was true or false.

Sorry :hug:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived