💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV: Lady Gaga Returns To Save Pop Music...Again!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

because it's easy?

Ohkay... :rofl:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

FairyDreams

MTV loves Gaga...Gaga helps MTV with views and ratings, and MTV helps Gaga by playing her music and supporting her. It's great that they like her so much there, and they SHOULD. No lies were told :legend:

Born To Slay

It doesn't need to be saved we have Will.I.Am & Britney Bitch Scream And Shout, Miley Cyrus We Can't Stop, Selena Gomez Come and Get It, Demi Lavato Heart attack and Arianna Grande The Way.

Pop Music is just fine but Gaga is always welcome to dominate everyone else

hausofchad

Oh gawd at the message above me! I'm not one to argue...but really? Will.I.Am...Britney...Miley...Selena....They all can't sing...at all. Have you seen them perform live?! Just because they're uber popular doesn't mean they're any good.  I could make songs as well as them...all you need is a computer.  Demi is actually talented (I didn't like her until I saw her at an awards show and she blew me away) and I know nothing about Arianna Grande (heard her song once maybe so I won't say anything about her).  But Gaga is on a completely different level than the people you mentioned. She CAN actually sing. I appreciate all of them being here and...yes...their songs are catchy...but I would not consider pop music to be what it was when Gaga was around. I can't wait for her, Katy, and Adele (does she count as pop ??) come back! It'll be a new era...not just for Gaga...but for pop music. Rant over :D

Love you though ;D

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived