💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS to Release Unpitched "CAKE" Version

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Lame tbh. We already have a perfectly unpitched fanmade version. ill tweet it anyway tho

Not lame AT ALL. Original HQ gorgeous files are very much coveted by true audiophiles such as myself.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BigDreamer

how about the full video that we may never get.  :fthis:

Im  more curious about the AP tweet.

Dayman

I can't say I'd really care about this :hipster:

Hey. It will at least be something.

ChicaSkas

I would like to remind everyone to ignore the noncontributing posts in this thread...

If you don't like the fact that this is happening for some, then ignore it, why post a negative opinion and hash everyone's mellow about it...?

Basically, if you don't have something nice to say, or constructively contributing to say, why say it at all if it's going to start silly fights and drama?

Some are happy about this. Imagine being to ask a famous remixer for a special cut of a track you love.

The fact we live in a era where we can do that, ask a remixer online, and help him out at the same time, at all -- is so wonderful.

If it's a track you don't like, ok then, no big deal, we respect you don't like it, that's cool. But don't bring us down just because you hate the idea.

I can't say I'd really care about this :hipster:

maybe tweet it anyway, help out the ones who do care? :hug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ryhanna

maybe tweet it anyway, help out the ones who do care? :hug:

Okay, I'll tweet it because I like you and I love how excited you are :hug:

SEVDALIZA

Wow, asking for promo in exchange for a leak of Gaga is just kinda low :hipster:

operating from another world

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived