Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga will launch ARTPOP in London’s Roundhouse

AgusPop

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Roundhaus of Gaga
Big return at iTunes Festival

THE SUN

LADY GAGA has chosen the UK for her first proper gig in seven months.

She’ll play at London’s Roundhouse in September to launch new album ARTPOP after being laid up since February following hip surgery.

The New Yorker’s been in a wheelchair for most of 2013 after suffering a torn labrum and being ordered to rest.
It is a real coup that she has picked the historic UK venue rather than an arena in her native US.
Her Haus Of Gaga team are spending £500,000 on the production to make the show at the 3,300-capacity hall extra special.

She has a lot to live up to. It may be her smallest gig over here in years but back in the Sixties and Seventies the Roundhouse hosted rock acts whose stage shows put Gaga to shame. The ROLLING STONES, JIMI HENDRIX and LED ZEPPELIN all performed legendary concerts there.

The old train shed also hosts state of the art theatre, so Gaga’s got a lot of reasons to make it her best gig yet.
The budget shouldn’t be a problem.
The gig is being hosted by the iTunes Festival and her label are spending big money to give ARTPOP all the help they can before its release later in the year.

Fans will be entered into a ballot to win a free ticket through iTunes, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, KINGS OF LEON, ARCTIC MONKEYS and ELTON JOHN have already been booked for the festival, which brings 30 nights of free music to the venue throughout September.

A Gaga insider said: “The gig in Camden has a huge budget and is likely to be the first anyone sees or hears of her album. The Haus Of Gaga team have been working in secret on costumes and stage sets for the show from their base in Paris.

“Gaga’s dancers have also been rehearsing but she’s only told her closest friends about the new direction she’s taking. The music is going to be a big departure and Gaga’s dreamed up a whole new image for the album.â€
Camden’s the right place for a Lady Gaga show. Some of her leather outfits would barely get a second glance around the local market.

source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/5007590/lady-gaga-to-play-itunes-festival-in-london-to-promote-ARTPOP.html

12c8547784b564c04600985fc211a102.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

i like how you put "the sun" in little font :laughga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

elijahfan

At least, they could TRY to make believable stories... I mean... £500,000 for one promo show? Please.  :fail:

Teal Ambition

ugh if only this was true :(

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AgusPop

UK Monsters, can you find more information?

that would mean no vma's...

I dont know

OMG!! I cant

tumblr_inline_mn5w1xD0jh1qz4rgp.gif

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived