💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga possibly doing something for Taste of Chicago

Princess MBR

Featured Posts

Princess MBR

As we all know a majority of Gaga's team has been tweeting about the single being ready to "taste" and such. Gaga also has been to chicago a lot in the past year. ALSO the BTWBall was cancelled in Chicago.

The taste of Chicago is this weekend, and its a huge food festival with various activities. Do yall think this is all a coincidence, or will Gaga pick up the ARTPOP era where she left the BTW era (in Chicago)?  :hor:

Idk what she'd do at The Taste though, they sometimes have performers there. Or else shes using the Taste of chicago as a date of reference to when she'll be releasing info/music. I doubt she'd sing there but it all lines up suspiciously well  :huh: regardless I expect some kind of info by this weekend.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess MBR

Oh yeah she'll totally make a huge comeback at a food festival in Chicago :awkney:

Didnt say shed make her come back there. :coffee: 

and It wouldnt be the first festival in chicago she appeared at (i.e. Pitchfork festival, LalaPalooza)

GreenEyes

Oh yeah she'll totally make a huge comeback at a food festival in Chicago :awkney:

This :awkney:

Willy Wonka

Literally people eat and some of the performers from theatre shows sing...

Well you asked if she could/perform or do something for the festival... Attending sure I don't see why not but do anything special no. What would she even do?

Didnt say shed make her come back there. :coffee:

and It wouldnt be the first festival in chicago she appeared at (i.e. Pitchfork festival, LalaPalooza)

Princess MBR

Well you asked if she could/perform or do something for the festival... Attending sure I don't see why not but do anything special no. What would she even do?

IDK im just collecting hints from her team. All her team tweets about "tasting" things right around the Taste of Chicago, its not that big of a reach. She obviously wont perform but she could announce something about her single.

Jesse Pinkman

I live in Chicago here's why this is highly unlikely.

1. Most performers are B list celebrities at best.

2. The crime here is outrageous, thus its not as popular anymore.

3. The budget had been cut tremendously so I highly doubt they can afford her.

4. Gaga is above that, this is not 2008 & as excited as I'll be it's a little ... reductive.

It's science, bitch

Buddy

Yes, you guys this might be true. I was just sent a mysterious email entitled "XHX XAXTX"  by [email protected]. THE TASTE?! Also, they included a mysterious attachment file. Let me open it.

This was the attachment file

corn.jpg

She's premiering at The Taste you guys  :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived