💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bonnie McKee wants to write for Gaga

SSION

Featured Posts

Fox People

But are you aware that that's clearly not Gaga's voice on that song?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Or that Katy wanted "Only Girl" before the producers gave it to Rihanna and wasn't going to change any of the lyrics?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Are you sure that's not Gaga's voice, it sounds 100% like her.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Save-Me-Oprah

But are you aware that that's clearly not Gaga's voice on that song?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Or that Katy wanted "Only Girl" before the producers gave it to Rihanna and wasn't going to change any of the lyrics?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

The argument has been settled months and months ago that it is, in fact, Gaga.

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

So we can agree then that Katy & Gaga both have similar songwriting practices?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Miel

Keep dreaming, Bonnie.

iUKAeAHwcGtw3.gif

Kinda OT but ARE THESE CANDIES THE SAME CANDIES THAT I THINK THEY ARE?

THEY WERE MY CHILDHOOD.

3 points in and ready for more

HausOfMark

gaga can write her own songs thank you very much.

Go write for katy, britney and miley.

-Mark

VampireGrin

HANGOVER WAS THE 2ND BEST SELLING!?

edit: Oh no I misread it, it was dynamite, my bad. Still though, that song :fail:

I love Bonnie's new song "American Girl", it's one of my summer jams. It would be lovely if they collaborated.

ItsUrsulabitch

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Gaga a songwriter first and foremost? She writes all of her album material. She's written for countless artists before she was ever her own popstar. Before Bonnie started pretending to be a writer. What is Bonnie even trying at? Gaga should write for her and possibly teach her a thing or two about how to write a real song along the way. Bonnie McKee is absolutely insufferable - her work with Katy, Ke$ha and Britney is so cheesy and plain. Dr. Luke and Bonnie are the team that have absolutely ruined modern pop music in the past couple of years for me.

JbGaga

Katy Can keep that.... :coffee:

Y'all are aware Gaga didn't write a single word of this, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYQMsTbfSHs

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Y'all are also aware that Katy Perry has writing credits on every song she's ever put out, correct?

ibwVEuuiYa3Egf.gif

Exuse me? Wheres the proof to NOBTR?!!?? That's a big accusation lol :hipster:

Save-Me-Oprah

Katy Can keep that.... :coffee:

Exuse me? Wheres the proof to NOBTR?!!?? That's a big accusation lol :hipster:

The proof of what???

isRl0dwJXamwa.gif

ItsUrsulabitch

You don't even write WITH her. Gaga has very few songs with legitimate co-writers. Every time a co-writer is listed, they've been a producer and have clearlty stated that she is kind and gives them writing credits since she considers the production part of the entire process, though she doesn't necessarily have to. Gaga is a rockstar dressed up in techno-pop.

StrawberryBlond

Bonnie McKee, known for her perfectly ordinary, run-of-the-mill pop colloborations with the most perfectly ordinary, run-of-the-mill pop singers, wants to write for Lady Gaga, the pop revolutionary, the pop artist whose risk taking is right up there with Madonna's, one of the few credible pop stars that has ever existed. That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I remember a long time ago, Lily Allen once said that she would love to write for Gaga. And then a GGD member said one of the most awesome quotes ever: "Aww, Lily wants to write for Gaga. That's like a sea urchin offering a king a loaf of bread." Judging by the resume of professionals that are working with Gaga on ARTPOP, every mainstream songwriter/producer is going to feel embarrassed for thinking that she would ever take them up on their offers.

ItsUrsulabitch

Bonnie McKee, known for her perfectly ordinary, run-of-the-mill pop colloborations with the most perfectly ordinary, run-of-the-mill pop singers, wants to write for Lady Gaga, the pop revolutionary, the pop artist whose risk taking is right up there with Madonna's, one of the few credible pop stars that has ever existed. That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I remember a long time ago, Lily Allen once said that she would love to write for Gaga. And then a GGD member said one of the most awesome quotes ever: "Aww, Lily wants to write for Gaga. That's like a sea urchin offering a king a loaf of bread." Judging by the resume of professionals that are working with Gaga on ARTPOP, every mainstream songwriter/producer is going to feel embarrassed for thinking that she would ever take them up on their offers.

Couldn't agree more. Lady Gaga is far beyond anything Dr. Luke or Bonnie McKee could ever provide in their wildest dreams. There IS nobody better than Lady Gaga at songwriting. In a different world, Lady Gaga would be the one people beg to write songs for them...but fortunately she has the creativity, voice, charm, and star appeal to make herself the HBIC all on her own. It's funny how insignificant people in the business still think she has some kind of writer/producer camp before her albums. They don't get it...at all. She broke the pop superstar mold and people clearly have a hard time grasping it. If she wants to work with someone, she'll call you.* If she doesn't call you, sit down and check for Britney. :ohwell:

*and if she calls you, it's only for you to help tweek her already formed ideas and songs - nothing more.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived