Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bonnie McKee wants to write for Gaga

SSION

Featured Posts

If you don't know who Bonnie Mckee is she is an award-winning American singer, songwriter, and actress. Named Rolling Stone Magazine's "Best Secret Weapon" in 2011. Mckee has co-written eight #1 singles that have sold more than 25 million copies worldwide. She teamed up with pop superstar Katy Perry to co-write the hits "California Gurls," "Teenage Dream," "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," "Part of Me," and "Wide Awake." McKee also co-wrote "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, which became the second best-selling song by a British artist in the digital era. Throughout her career as a songwriter, Bonnie McKee has collaborated with Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Kesha, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, Leona Lewis, Adam Lambert, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Benny Blanco, Mark Foster, Josh Abraham, Greg Kurstin, Anne Preven

She is also going to be releasing her new album and has released her new single "American Girl" and if you haven't seen her music video for the song featuring mostly all of the fore-mentioned artist above check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNXA0YjJkgs

Anyways...

Anyone you want to open for when you start to tour the record?
Katy Perry, obviously. Ke$ha or Lady Gaga because I think we have the same audience. I would love to write for Gaga, she is a brilliant performer. I would also love to open for Bruno Mars. He is a great performer.

source: https://myspace.com/discover/trending/2013/07/08/bonnie-mckee-katy-perrys-secret-weapon-steps-out-on-her-own/

read the whole thing, it's pretty interesting

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

gaga can write for herself, honey. stick with katy gaga06.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

That is sweet and all but... wtf is wrong with Gaga's writing, that's what I am here for.

ryhanna

She's really sweet and I love her, but I don't think that's going to happen. 

Dunk96

Lol just a basic b---h looking for money in her bank account.

Stick to Katy,tbqmfh.:nails:

Robotboy

She is more used than a public toilet tbh! :nails:

tumblr_mnmmdinC1a1qlysnao1_400.gif

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bowman

HAHA DYNAMITE AND T.G.I.F IS THIS A JOKE

no thanks.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived