Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME leaves shelves at Macy's; added to Kohl's online store

Paper Planes

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I start at Walmart tomorrow... I am not looking forward to it. I don't know the difference between unions & not, but I've got this feeling that I will not like Walmart... the HR woman gave me hell because I'm in college. Not a good sign if you ask me.

I wish you the best of luck. Nowadays, a job is something to hold onto, keep it for the $$ until you can find something better.

Unions, are almost ALWAYS good for the employee. They set rules the employers and bosses cannot violate.

For example, in the state of California, if you work a 6 hour day, you MUST be allowed a 30 minute lunch time, and 2 ten minute breaks, or they are violating the law.

You MUST be paid over time if you work more than 40 hours a week, not straight time.

that kind of thing.

At walmart, the bosses know there is no union, and may do as they please with you.

Seek advice, google Walmart Employee Help, what should i do if I work at walmart, alternatives to union if employed at walmart, rights of walmart workers, ect.

Good luck!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• Paper Planes

• AgusPop

• dirtypunx

I can't believe how cheap this is right now. I just ordered a bottle of the Le Masterpiece edition for my grandma on Amazon for $32. And it was from a legit seller. 

How can this be so cheap? Liquidation? 

• Shadow locked this topic