đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recap of Gaga's July 4th "Party"

Didymus

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

Nice thread! It seems like you got everything in there! 

Are you sure the Lady Starlight thing was correct/true because I looked on her legit Facebook page and that wasn't there.

What about "excuse me no"?

DnHPYhs.png

I didn't realise it said that :lmao: 

Didymus

Yeah, I don't know either.. I saw a lot of multiple screencaps of it, but I didn't look on her Facebook either at the time. I'll edit it so it doesn't look like a fact ;)

Are you sure the Lady Starlight thing was correct/true because I looked on her legit Facebook page and that wasn't there.

Levine

Admin also posted a status that urged people to donate money in order to "prepare the servers for the meltdowns that are upon us"

:lmao: so transparent

3q425253qwewq

I want to tie all the mods down, and put the Jigsaw puppet in the room with it's little floppy ass saying "I want to play a game" *SMILE*    : ) and dangle ARTPOP right in front of their faces, and tell them that if they don't fall asleep for a solid day, spending their whole 4th of july vacation on a computer, that they can get the album, finally.

And just when they think they are about to get it, they get peed on by a clown, whose been watching them from above the whole time.

"JUST KIDDING"

And a bomb goes off, killing everyone

:emma:

HAPPY 4th

RunTheNight

Gaga is such a troll :laughga:

But why are gagadaily's, the mods' and propagaga's changes so important tbh? :flop:

Do they have reliable sources? :flop:

Haha, I know :cryga: What if it means us two will get ARTPOP before any of these other b---hes? :hor:

I saw that too :awkney:

Bellatrix

But why are gagadaily's, the mods' and propagaga's changes so important tbh? :flop:

Do they have reliable sources? :flop:

Yes, they have met Gaga so they probably have all the info, at least according to what they wrote in February.

Maix, on 05 Jul 2013 - 12:18, said:

I really don't know what to think about that :S

It's legit, no doubt about it, it's her voice, no mistaking it, I knew as soon as I heard it yesterday

Doesn't mean the actual song will sound like this, could be her having fun

Edited by BadMonster

Brooke Candy

I really don't know what to think about that :S

:shocked:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Shadow locked this topic