💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Lead Single Info Within 7-10 Days + New Album Details(Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Apart from the announcement within the next week or so (which isn't impossible, by the way), this is all quite plausible. Although it's basically the same sort of information we've been speculating for a while now.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Everything sounds about right, lets hope its true.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

FATCAT

If this isn't real, I might actually shutdown internally and eat applesauce all day. I can't take this fan bases hype Dx

Purr more, hiss less.

Dan Brown

I have an uncle with a friend that has 3 dogs that he takes to the groomers that the groomers know this lady who has an aunt who lives in a city were she knows this girl that knows this guy who knows the email of some girl who works in the mail department of INTERSCOPE and she said it was true... 

All jokes aside we wont know anything till GaGa says something.

:lmao: :lmao: they're just repeating what everyone has been saying for months, no information is gonna leak, let's accept it, arpop is an illusion.

Economy is a good user who is not the type to make stuff up, he is just passing on what he has heard and even has stated that it all could be rumor, thank you for the post Econ!

Well. I could say these things myself. We already knew that there is a big possibility that she will perform at VMA. So, of course she will launch the first single before the VMA. She will help the VMA, VMA will help her in this way. Like with the Grammys.

What we dont know if she will be a rumor or a direct announcement from MTV. We know that the rumors works better for promotion.

Elizabeth

Interesting. I guess we'll have to wait and see whether this is true or not. 

at this point everything is possible 

ARTPOP is about possibilities  :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived