Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady GaGa, other celebs, party at downtown restaurant for Kate Upton's

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

dontbesweet

I think it's a bit rude of her not to tell us, if she is engaged. 

She wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for us.

i hope this is a joke

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Fiancée!btw it feels real good to have news of Lady Gaga at this moment.

AlexanderMagno

This is probably reaching but remember in Monstervision 5 she said she wants to start breaking all the rules she's made with Fame, and now she's dating an actor, hanging out with other celebrities (his co-starts). Just a thought, I know its reaching but just saying 

You know, I'm starting to like seeing Gaga acting like the celeb she is.

She has established herself, and people started noticing her by what she did and not for tabloids about her life (tabloids talk about her all the time, but back then they invented so much :laughga: ). And now she's just enjoying being a celeb and acting like one.

I don't really know why, but she's reminding me some sort of Hollywood's Golden age actress. Always glamorous, attending parties with every sort of people... I stopped caring about ARTPOP because I'm feeling this new Gaga attitude. :whitney: :ARTPOP:

Americano

She's just relaxing with her boyfriend before her next album.. Everyone is reading too far into it. Taylor knows these people from his career, and Gaga joins him at these events to support him like any good date would. She goes with him as a friend and girlfriend, not as "Lady Gaga" or a celebrity. She's still human and can support the people she loves, whether you like the people that surrounds him or not.

She's just relaxing with her boyfriend before her next album.. Everyone is reading too far into it. Taylor knows these people from his career, and Gaga joins him at these events to support him like any good date would. She goes with him as a friend and girlfriend, not as "Lady Gaga" or a celebrity. She's still human and can support the people she loves, whether you like the people that surrounds him or not.

This, although I'm sure some of our detectives will try to find some ARTPOP clues in it 

Jase

explains the wait for ARTPOP. She's more focused on planning her wedding. I don't love mommy anymore!!!

3q425253qwewq

:lmao:

What.

:lmao: This is probably reaching but remember in Monstervision 5 she said she wants to start breaking all the rules she's made with Fame, and now she's dating an actor, hanging out with other celebrities (his co-starts). Just a thought, I know its reaching but just saying 

I think that was more about gaining weight, smoking weed in public, wearing fur, not giving a **** and 'temporary' plastic surgery  :rip:

GrandchildDavid

My patience for ARTPOP has long gone. :classy: I'm on GGD now mostly for the people on it.

My love for Gaga's still there tho don't worry.

:derpga:

Really? Us who? Or just you? Are you her parent or something?

Does an engagement have anything to do with an artist's artwork? Does it even matter?

Does she have to tell us (or just you) how many steps she's got today?

If it wasn't for us, she wouldn't have got so many steps like this, right?

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived