💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady GaGa, other celebs, party at downtown restaurant for Kate Upton's

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

GagaSlayedYou

Celebrities celebrated actress-model Kate Upton's 21st birthday with cupcakes, candles and song Wednesday night at Jerry and the Mermaid's restaurant in downtown Riverhead.

Upton was joined by Cameron Diaz, Lady GaGa and a group of about two dozen people at the riverfront seafood restaurant. Many of the people in the party were in town after a day of shooting the upcoming film, "The Other Woman."

The celebrities had dinner and drinks at Jerry's to celebrate actress-model Upton's June 10 birthday. Many were staying at a local hotel while they film "The Other Woman" on the East End, according to the restaurateur.

"They were very nice people, and we appreciated their business," said restaurant owner Jerry Dicecco.

Many of them were stars from the cast of "The Other Woman," including director Nick Cassavetes, actress Leslie Mann, and actors Taylor Kinney, who also stars in NBC series "Chicago Fire," and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who also plays Jaime Lannister in the HBO series "Game of Thrones."

Lady Gaga was also in town with her fiancée Kinney, who is starring in the film.

The stars mostly kept to themselves, said Dicecco, but Lady Gaga offered to take a picture with bar manager Tom Foglia after hearing Foglia's 13-year-old daughter is "totally obsessed" with her music.

Otherwise, they stayed in the restaurant's patio room, and Dicecco said the staff did its best to give them privacy. The group came in late Wednesday night, so there were not many other patrons in the restaurant, Dicecco said.

The staff served the celebrities cupcakes and sang for Upton's birthday.

"It was a very cool experience," Dicecco said.

SOURCE: http://riverheadlocal.com/local-news/lady-gaga-other-celebs-party-at-downtown-restaurant-for-kate-upton-s-birthday

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mittens

Lady Gaga was also in town with her fiancée Kinney, who is starring in the film.

:awkney:

Americano

LADY GAGA IS ENGAGED?

But anyway, glad she's having fun before the August storm :whitney: Rest up queen. 

Angel Baby

Ugh! I Need The Picture She Took With The Manager !kl-jkhm-a.gif

Daddy's Lil Monster ???

Diamond Heart

Aww gaga is so nice :) 

fiancee though ?  :roll: 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Americano

I'm glad Gaga is going to marry Taylor :party: #DaddyMonster 

:derpga:

Now sis

Obf99Hl.jpg

Jenniferella

We need this pic, or at least a written description of what she wore that night  :gum:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

chris777

inb4 Gaga "woman of the year" is because she will get married and put out a GH's call "ARTPOP" with three new songs

:lmao: This is probably reaching but remember in Monstervision 5 she said she wants to start breaking all the rules she's made with Fame, and now she's dating an actor, hanging out with other celebrities (his co-starts). Just a thought, I know its reaching but just saying 

Saint Laurent

I think it's a bit rude of her not to tell us, if she is engaged. 

She wouldn't have met him if it wasn't for us.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived