💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Machete Kills Receives the ARTPOP curse

CHANTEL

Featured Posts

Open Road Films has announced new release dates for Machete Kills and Homefront.

Robert Rodriguez's Machete Kills has moved from September 13 to October 4, a date that also has Alfonso Cuarón's Gravity.Homefront, meanwhile, was previously set for October 4 but will now open on November 27. It's a date that also features the wide releases of Black Nativity and Disney's Frozen.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=105674

Omg like what is happening....

the ARTPOP curse strikes again

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

It seems like it's just the movie label moving their projects around, nothing to do with Gaga. Her part is already done/filmed, so all she gets is an e-mail informing of her the delay. Kind of out of her power.

f

First the music, then her movies. :rip: I know it's not her fault, but c'mon now.  

TraeumereiLPB

I've seen that coming :smh:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Bambino

It seems like it's just the movie label moving their projects around, nothing to do with Gaga. Her part is already done/filmed, so all she gets is an e-mail informing of her the delay. Kind of out of her power.

:yes:

Especially that she doesn't have that big role.

Mariano

perfect just before ARTPOP (I think the album will come out October/November so )

f

First the music, then her movies. :rip: I know it's not her fault, but c'mon now.

i know right

I'm so excited to see the movie. Well, the delay will probably only grow my excitement over time.

Pierre

"ARTPOP curse".

Laughing and crying at the same time. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

RAMROD

Nothing to do with ARTPOP.

Movies have always been getting new dates when and if the distributor feels it will be more selling in that chosen date.

Surely we have not forgotten with Harry Potter that postponed 7 months because of WB feels they gotten enough money for the year because of Batman The Dark Knight?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived