Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd talks about ARTPOP productions and working with GaGa

JoeMo

Featured Posts

SharGaga

Sounds exciting. If only Gaga would start talking about the album. I'm happy their songs together aren't all EDM though. :excited2:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When its finally released it would be wise to buy 20,00 speakers and blast that **** out loud  :rockstar:

"We didn't try to make an EDM album – but, at the same time, we didn't try not to make an EDM album,"

This bothers me (maybe just because of the way it's said  :blehga: ) but at the same time excites me because that makes it sound like it will definitely be different from other people  

"I've done a lot of stuff that's really outside of what I usually do. There was one song that started from her just giving me, like, 10 words to describe an emotion, and then I had to make this into music. It's been a very experimental way of approaching music."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/producer-zedd-reveals-secrets-of-lady-gagas-experimental-new-album-20130614

YYYAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!

tumblr_mj3s6ywTlo1s7v5qto1_400.gif

What did you guys expect, him making 20 completely amazing songs that are going to be all in Gaga's album? He's one of THE producers, we still have White Shadow and Madeon + I don't think Gaga's going for such a long album this time around, she cannot put everything out, 5 to 6 songs are a lot considering she's also working with Garibay and Austin and God knows which other producers as well. But Zedd and DJ White Shadow are the main, I guess?

The part where he says she just gave him 10 words to describe an emotion and he had to make music, does that mean he's writing the music? I always though Gaga does the melody and the produces, you know, produce it.

Half finished songs? They need to meet up and finish, damn. :nails:

But that's in addition to 5 or 6 finished tracks. Not every song that they started to create is going to be finished.

MrFameKills

Whatever is dope is dope. We do whatever we want, and we don't have to make a song that's 3 minutes and 30 seconds just to fit the radio."

Although Zedd is best known for glossy, Top 40-friendly electro beats, he says that isn't necessarily an indication of where Gaga is going with her new music. "We didn't try to make an EDM album – but, at the same time, we didn't try not to make an EDM album," he says. "I've done a lot of stuff that's really outside of what I usually do. There was one song that started from her just giving me, like, 10 words to describe an emotion, and then I had to make this into music. It's been a very experimental way of approaching music."

thank god

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

elijahfan

Although Zedd is best known for glossy, Top 40-friendly electro beats, he says that isn't necessarily an indication of where Gaga is going with her new music. "We didn't try to make an EDM album – but, at the same time, we didn't try not to make an EDM album," he says. "I've done a lot of stuff that's really outside of what I usually do.

Ooooh, I like that. I really really like that. What I love about Gaga is that she always pushes her producers, and takes the best out of them. That's exactly what she did with RedOne: his most impressive records were Gaga productions.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived