Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Anomaly

I think that the 3DS is having cel shading graphics (you can see on the trailer) and of course not! I think they re-made Smash Dojo! page (brawl) where they are gonna revel all the developent of the game, character, and etc.

Yeah, that's what got me a bit concerned. I was hoping for something really high quality, but I'm sure it will look better in 3D. 3DS trailers usually don't look half as good as when you're actually playing it yourself, just because they can't record the 3D. As for the characters, I'm excited to see who else they add! :party:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95

Yeah, that's what got me a bit concerned. I was hoping for something really high quality, but I'm sure it will look better in 3D. 3DS trailers usually don't look half as good as when you're actually playing it yourself, just because they can't record the 3D. As for the characters, I'm excited to see who else they add! :party:

Well, for my the cel shading looks great!

screen-3.jpg

screen-9.jpg

Anomaly

Well, for my the cel shading looks great!

screen-3.jpg

screen-9.jpg

It's not bad, it just looks a little bit more cartoonish/comic-ish than I expected. Maybe it'll grow on me. :shrug:

They outlined the characters on the 3DS version because the screen is small and it makes it easier to follow where the characters are.

uo111

It won't be as good as Melee or 64 take my word for it  :nails:

Melee is the best one.

64 wasn't really that good, it was just the first. It's much slower than brawl even.

The only thing that really set brawl and melee apart was the speed of the game/response of controls. It's under new devolepment now so there is no telling where they will go with it.

It's not bad, it just looks a little bit more cartoonish/comic-ish than I expected. Maybe it'll grow on me. :shrug:

I think that for the 3ds that decision was extremely wise. It will look great and is feasible.

The Wii U will have better graphics of course.

Wait what's the background music starting from 0:51?? :excited2:

It's a remix of megaman boss battle music!

I am definitely going to be getting both versions I think!

I have both a 3DS and a Wii U! Maybe there will be a discount if you buy them together lol

Redstreak

Ok... Wii Fit Trainer and the AC Villager both have to be the dumbest additions to SSB ever. :awkney:

Mr. Game and Watch gets that title. :fan:

Don't diss the villager!  :grr:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Lion Heart

Wii Fit Trainer :rip:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

They need to add Shulk from Xenoblade

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

mrlemon

Melee is the best one.

64 wasn't really that good, it was just the first. It's much slower than brawl even.

The only thing that really set brawl and melee apart was the speed of the game/response of controls. It's under new devolepment now so there is no telling where they will go with it.

Have you played Project M?!?!?  ;)

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

uo111

Mr. Game and Watch gets that title. :fan:

Don't diss the villager!  :grr:

Ugh, Mr. Game and Watch :wtf:

I actually really like the wii fit trainer. She(and the male version who I hope is a skin) were surprisingly motivating :sweat:

Have you played Project M?!?!?  ;)

I just looked it up now. It looks amazing :omg:

And they are going to bring back a character from melee altogether(roy or mewtwo most likely). I want to try it.

Chic

My favorite character is the Wii Fit Trainer. She promotes healthy living even while having fun.

mrlemon

Ugh, Mr. Game and Watch :wtf:

I actually really like the wii fit trainer. She(and the male version who I hope is a skin) were surprisingly motivating :sweat:

I just looked it up now. It looks amazing :omg:

And they are going to bring back a character from melee altogether(roy or mewtwo most likely). I want to try it.

Oh it is! It is :classy:

If you have an SD card and a Wii you can get it for free online

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Archived