Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

darkchylde

The wait better be worth it, I'm just sayin'. I'm super scared it's not as good as their previous work is...

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't understand **** but it's the link everyone's posting + someone CONFIRMED a new single from F+TM before January ends so... Fingers crossed?

I know, but I want an official confirmation-statement from her or team before getting excited.

Paper Planes

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Time for Florence to slay once again :legend:

delete it fat

MahoganySnitch

If it IS happening this week, strange to not hear a word from Flo or her people yet. Even before dropping WTWGM in August of 2011, she tweeted saying "stay tuned for a surprise" or something to that effect. Maybe a tweet from her is imminent  :giveup:

MahoganySnitch

Me too :giveup: there's a tiny little ray of hope though OGq50.gif we got Strangeness & Charm as Bonus track and the demo for Landscape :giveup:

but srsly why didn't she put it as bonus track on Lungs or at least on Lungs: The B-Sides :nooo:

There was an interview where she was asked about it and she said she'd look for it but didn't know if she would find it or something like that, although that was so long ago, like Ceremonials era :rip: doubt she remembered for this album but it'd be pure slayage if she did :nooo:

I remember that interview! It was in Canada, I believe. Maybe PM itself may not be published but pieces of it in another song, like how Gaga's "Then You'd Love Me/Earthquake" was partially used in Fashion of His Love. Maybe. 

darkchylde

If it IS happening this week, strange to not hear a word from Flo or her people yet. Even before dropping WTWGM in August of 2011, she tweeted saying "stay tuned for a surprise" or something to that effect. Maybe a tweet from her is imminent  :giveup:

I know, she's been really silent about everything. However, there are pictures of BTS of the new music video...

This is why I want an official confirmation.

MahoganySnitch

I know, but I want an official confirmation-statement from her or team before getting excited.

The most official confirmation thus far are tweets from Vincent Haycock, director of the "Lover to Lover" video and director of a project called Mainline, which said a new video from F+TM would be coming this month (And since this is the last week of January, the clock is ticking!). 

The tweet in question: https://twitter.com/THISISMAINLINE/status/555382070013620226

darkchylde

The most official confirmation thus far are tweets from Vincent Haycock, director of the "Lover to Lover" video and director of a project called Mainline, which said a new video from F+TM would be coming this month (And since this is the last week of January, the clock is ticking!). 

The tweet in question: https://twitter.com/THISISMAINLINE/status/555382070013620226

Adding this to the OP!

Rabbit Heart

I love Florence so much! Music and lyrics are great! Ceremonials is one of my faves! 

It's been ages since last album, can't wait to hear new sound! So glad to hear it's finally happening :D YAS! 

Archived