💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

Floppy

Has there been any talk of their next album?

The most recent I've heard of was for the Great Gatsby soundtrack.

Other than that nothing. :emo:

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
creeves

The most recent I've heard of was for the Great Gatsby soundtrack.

Other than that nothing. :emo:

Can we talk about how amazing Over the Love is though :legend: Her vocals are absolutely flawless in it

Hmm... I went ahead and locked the older thread because if I merge the two, this one would get buried in the older one and I hate it when there's almost nothing in the OP.

This is now the official Flo thread

yass, such flawelss thread for a flawless band :legend:

LittleMonstruo1

Ugh I love this thread, Florence + the Machine is amazing!! :worship:  :legend:  They are so underrated tbh 

mwjuell91

top 3 musical act for me, alongside Gaga and Tori Amos.. Pure magic, especially Ceremonials!

Lion Heart

Her best song. Prove me wrong

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Neight Shayde

Ceremonials was heavenly! "Dog Days Are Over" is my all-time favorite track! Next to "What the Water Gave Me"

dethraydethray

I listened to Lungs for the first time in forever yesterday and it reminded me how wonderful a songwriter she can be. She needs to sort herself out, play intimate, exhilarating theatre shows and make commendable music again.

alposnacks

Her best song. Prove me wrong

Not even close really. Shake It Out, Rabbit Heart, WTWGM are better imo. Hell I'd even put Strangeness and Charm and Hurricane Drunk over it, but that's just me. I love Sweet Nothing but it's basically Florence on auto-pilot. It's a great Calvin Harris song but just a good/great Florence song. Not outstanding for her.

I listened to Lungs for the first time in forever yesterday and it reminded me how wonderful a songwriter she can be. She needs to sort herself out, play intimate, exhilarating theatre shows and make commendable music again.

wut? :nails: anyone who says Ceremonials is poorly written is...confused. lol i'm sorry, but the entire album is so profound and poetic. you're going to have to explain what you mean xD

Archived