Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Harrods wins legal fight against fur protesters at Gaga's FAME launch

Runway

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Oh that's why people were booing at her, poor Gagz  :ohno:

Probably this, and because she was some hours late to the gig, and they planned like 30 minutes for autograph and those kinda stuff but since she was late she had to go inside, so they boo'ed her.

Oh? How so? Because we defend animals who don't have voices and can't speak and fight for themselves, trying to make their lives more worthwhile? I think those who slaughter animals for personal gratification are the scum of the earth.

Anyways, how do you guys know she wore real fur? huh?

yeah, thought so. xoxo<3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badkidjennie

Because I'm experienced and in most cases (like 80% of the time) I can tell real from fake by looking at it.

053Timo

Yay!!!  :golfclap: 

Fur protesters are seriously the scum of the earth. They make absolute fools of themselves. 

Are you nuts? It's wrong to wear fur. There are so many fabrics why do you have to wear a dead animal? I'm not gonna kill you to have some nice clothes for my little dog, do I? I'm a vegetarian, I still love Gaga, no matter what, but I was disappointed when I saw her wearing fur. You know how the animals got killed?!!! With a baseball bat beaten to death it's SO CRUEL!!!! 

Oh? How so? Because we defend animals who don't have voices and can't speak and fight for themselves, trying to make their lives more worthwhile? I think those who slaughter animals for personal gratification are the scum of the earth.

Hallelujah praise the lord Jennie!! I love you, good job! <3

Mars

Misleading title, it was Harrods and not Gaga.

Fur protesters have been outside of Harrods for 5 years.

high heeled fem

Isn't it

'Harrods wins'

?

Exactly :nails:

and gaga has never been one to make people censor them selves !!!!! people can do what they want, she would never take people to court over this!!

FFS change the title!!!  :sick:

sweetzombie

Well they stood in a closed off area at first and when they were asked to move, they did. In fact, tbh they were quite well behaved protesters. They wasn't there for Gaga either, they were there for the publicity that came with Gaga. I spoke to them myself and they had been protesting against Harrods for quite some time.

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Chinosky

She really is the queen of everything :legend:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

EthanPamyu

You know how the animals got killed?!!! With a baseball bat beaten to death it's SO CRUEL!!!! 

No they are not killed with a baseball bat... that would get blood all over the fur and then the food would be worthless. No one wants to spend thousands of dollars on bloody fur.

EthanPamyu

standing there on the sidewalk screaming their heads off looking like idiots, bothering people. 

meanwhile i walk by like:

tumblr_mnvhdfixAJ1rwg8h9o1_500.gif

Tommymonster44

Are we sure that the fur Lady Gaga wears isn't artificial.I think it is artificial.And those protesters can't act such stupidly.They support animal rights but it is not the right way.

She has worn artificial fur in different instances in the past, but the designers that designed her recent fur outfits are known within the industry as using real fur.

Someone else will have to give you the names because I can't remember names to save my life.   :dies:

And to those criticizing the ruling: Harrods didn't go after the protesters just because they were protesting.  The ruling was made because the protesters were being obnoxious, a public nuisance, and protesting around Harrod's property and thus negatively impacting their business.  They can kindly protest all they want at a place that doesn't hurt innocent businesses.  

Fur is disgusting and so are humans who wear it for luxury. 

I'm glad Gaga doesn't wear real fur.

for first, harrods won against them, not gaga. they were protestant against harrods.

i'm on the site of the protesters, people who wear fur have no brains or hearts - or both.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived